I wanna be good for you!

Killah POV

As I approach where the scene was the only thing in site was smoke, from what seems like a car.

I was happy to know that Paris and William got away safe until I got closer and seen William trying to drag Paris out.

He was halfway there when his body dropped.

"Paris!" I jump out my car running as fast as I could.

"Paris can you hear me?" I ask.

I check her pulse and she was still breathing, just unconscious.

"Baby wake up." I tap her.

I pull her out the car, while the other men attend to William.

Picking her up in bridal style I make my way to the car, this is to bad for me to take care of. Even though I hate the hospital it's the only place that can help her.

I couldn't help but feel guilty, if I didn't leave her at the trap by herself this wouldn't have happened.

"Babygirl I need you." I whisper.

Within the last 8 years of my life I fucked mad bitches, but when I met Paris I didn't wanna be like that no more. I wanted to be good for her, I want to wife her. I wanna be loved by her, I wanna love her and fuck her.

Arriving at the hospital they take her in, all I could do in that moment was pray.

"God I know I've done some fucked up shit, I've done mad bitches dirty. But this one is different, I need her. She changed me, I'll do anything."

"You did this." I hear someone scream, next things I know I'm being hit by tiny female hands.

"What the fuck?" I cover my face.

"You did this to her!" She screams and tries to hit me, but her husband holds her back.

In that moment I realize it was Paris's mom.

I suck my teeth.

"I ain't do shit, I'm the one that found the car!" I roll my eyes.

"If anything I saved yo daughter again, but fuck...you beat my ass? Ima grown man, fuck outta here with that bullshit." I say.

"You will not speak to my wife that way!" The dad says.

"Nigga fuck out my face." I say and sit down.

"No I'm tired of punk ass niggas like you hurting these females, running around with ya pants low. Seeing ya kids once a week, calling young women bitches. It's the people like you we don't need!" He steps up.

"You don't know one fucking thing about me." I stand my ground.

"I know you chasin after an underaged girl, you to old for this shit man." He looks at me in disgust.

"Is "yo daughter" to old to not know you ain't her parents, you think you know so much about me...but how much you wanna bet I know more about you." I say before sitting down.

"You going to jail." He says.

"You kidnapped her, you think I don't know." I chuckle.

His face pales.

"You let her get raped by your brother...you attempted to kill her birth parents. You were gonna raise her and put her into sex trafficking, like you did Zamora. Shall I continue?" I ask them.

They both looked like they seen a ghost.

"I suggest you leave." I tell them.

"Okay." They agree.

"Also I would like custody of Paris." I say.

They nod fast.

"I want y'all out the country by tomorrow." I throw cash at them.

They take it and run out the hospital.

"Fuck as nigga." Ace walks in.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Shit was all a trap!" He says.

"Fuck you talking about?"

"William. All that shit, he was working with...well you know who." He says looking around.

"I got so many niggas on my hit list, let Burna burn his ass." I shrug.

He nods.

"How ya girl doing?" He asks.

"I don't know man, but get this. Her parents kidnapped her and was finna put her in a sex trafficking bid." I shake my head.

"That's fucked up, where they at?"

"I scared them niggas off, I'm getting custody of Paris for these next 2 months." I shrug.

"Nahhhh I know ya crazy ass, you ain't gon let them go." He says looking at me oddly.

"Of course I am." I tell him.

We both look at each other before bursting out in laughter.

"Nah you know me, I like a good chase." I laugh.

"Nigga crazy."

"Nahh."

"But what you finna do about ya girl?" He asks.

"I don't know man, shawty just different. Ya know? She makes me wanna settle down and get my life together." I tell him, I avoid looking at him, in fear that he will laugh or sum.

"Nigga ain't nun wrong with that, you been doing this shit since you was 10, that's 12 fucking years. Plus ya hoe ass needs to settle." He jokes at the end.

"You right, you right." I pause for a minute thinking about my future with Paris.

"Ima holla at you later though." He daps me up before leaving.

"Mr.Zion?" A male doctor calls out.

"That's me." I say before walking over to him.

"She's up, room 295" He says.

I thank God before walking down the haul to her room, opening the door she doesn't look at me.

"Are you o-" Before I can question her, she slaps me across my face.

I felt my blood begin to boil faster then usual.

"Stay away from me." She says, almost as if she was scared of me.

"Bab-" She doesn't allow me to speak.

"Don't call me that, you're not mine, and I am not yours." She says.

I watch as the tears form at the brim of her eyes.

"Paris. W-What did I do?" I ask, I hadn't seen her yet.

I couldn't have said or done anything to me.

"You almost got me killed, AGAIN. You aren't dependable, you brang me to your trap and you left me. You kiss me and you treat my like one of your sluts. You tell me you want me and you sleep with multiple females a day." She cries out.

"Paris I wanna be good for you, I wanna love you, I wanna be loved by you. But it's hard, I can't change who I am in 3 minutes. I know damn well I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. I wanna wake up to you beside me, I wanna watch you cook dinner for us. I wanna joke around with you. I wanna watch our future kid run around the house, I want you. I want you so fucking bad, just give me 2 months. By the time you turn 18 I'll be ready for you." I tell her.

I meant every word, never did I think I would fall for someone 5 years younger then me.

But I did.

"Okay." She says softly.

"Lemme sign the discharge papers, we have a lot to talk about!" I say thinking about her "parents"