Safe

Paris POV

The ride home was dead silent, the radio was off and all you could here were our light breathes.

He stops the car in front of my house and gets out, he comes to my side and helps me out.

My worried mother rushes outside, with my dad trailing behind her.

"What the fuck did you do to my daughter?" My dad gets a tight grip on my wrist pulling my from Killah.

"Nothing, I drove her to school." He shrugs half lying.

"Bullshit, school ended hours ago!" He spits harshly.

"Dad stop, he saved me." I tell him.

"Don't defend him." My mom scolds.

"Mom I got shot in the ankle, he found me on the side of the rode and gave me stitches." I lift my pants up showing the stitched wound.

My parents look at it concerned.

"I am technically a certified doctor, it won't get infected." Killah tells them.

"Omg. I-I'm so sorry." My mom says with tears flowing down her eyes.

"Don't be." Killah shakes his head.

"How old are you?" My dad asks

"22 sir." Killah looked pale, almost nervous.

"With a doctors degree?" My dad says not believing it.

"I skipped multiple grades." Killah shrugged like it was nothing.

You could tell he is street smart, but I would've never guest he was academically.

My dad nods.

"Honey take Paris inside, I wanna have a word with this man." My dad says.

I shake my head.

"Why can't you say it in front of me?" I ask.

"Paris. It's okay, go inside." Killah assures me.

"What if I don't want to?" I cross my arms.

Killah looks like he's ready to choke me, he gives me a deep harsh look telling me to go inside.

I sigh in defeat turning, my mom tries to help me, but I only slap her hand away and continue walking.

Killah POV

When the girls are gone Paris's father turns to me.

"I don't know what your intentions are, nor do I give a flying fuck! Stay away from my daughter!" He speaks harshly expecting me to be intimidated, but I'm not.

"Your adoptive daughter?" I smirk.

"Excuse me?" He chokes out.

"I can easily look at both of you and see that's not your child, does she know?" I ask.

"Stay away from my family, I will get a warrant if I have to. She does not need to be around a man like you." He spits.

"Man like me? That's better then a liar, if you'd excuse me I have work to attend too." I walk away, parking my car in my garage.

I had no plans to be around Paris any longer, I can't get caught with an underage girl daily!

The only reason I told off her bald headed fake dad was because he was pissing me off, that girl finna be 18 years old. She can make her own decision.

My phone buzzes on the counter.

Bitch 🙄
What did he say to you?!