Where Ever

Killah POV

After finishing the dishes and turn off all the lights I head upstairs, Paris was on her laptop.

"What you doing?" I ask.

"Looking up something." She says scrolling down the page.

"What are you looking for?" I remove my shirt and pants throwing it in my hamper.

Honestly I need to do my laundry.

"Who*" She corrects and continues.

"Okay...who are you looking for?" I sit beside her.

"My parents."

"Oh. Paris if you want to find them, why didn't you just ask?" I ask her.

She knows damn well I could find them in a heart beat.

"You've been very busy lately, I'm and out the house. You looked stressed, I didn't wanna bother you." She shrugs.

I close her laptop forcing her to look at me.

"No matter how busy you think I am, I'll always have time for you. Don't be worrying about that, tomorrow's Christmas. You don't go to sleep Santa won't come and I want that customized glock I asked for." I joke.

She chuckles.

"Thanks." She smiles and hands me the computer.

I put it on the nightstand.

"I love you." I tell her.

"Why do you keep saying that? Not that I don't like it, but you say it a lot." She smiles into my chest.

"Cause I need you to know." I tell her.

"Okay. That room I painted at the other house, your nephew has never come by." She says.

"I sold that house." I tell her.

"Really? Why?" She asks.

"Well it was close to your old house, I don't want you around that energy." I tell her.

"You are wayyyy to good to me." She straddles me.

"What you doing?" I ask looking at her.

"Nothing." Her tiny hand runs down my torso.

"Doesn't seem like nothing." I watch as her eyes examine my body.

Covered with scars, tattoos, a whole bunch of things.

"Just admiring you." She says.

"I like you." I say.

"That's usually why you date someone." She laughs.

"That came out wrong, I like who you are. This finna sound mad creepy, but I watch you sometimes." I say.

"I noticed, it's hard not to."

I just laugh.

"I want you Zion, right now." She lets out a sigh.

"I want you too, just not now." I take her off me and turn my back to her.

"Talk to me." She touches my back.

"Goodnight." I said and turned off the lamp, leaving the room pitch dark.

Paris POV

I wake up and look at Zions blunt face beside me, he seemed so happy last night, I don't know what happened.

I scoop out of bed into the washroom and brush my teeth, suddenly the door opens.

Zion walks right past me and goes to piss, I continue brushing my teeth.