Gone.

Paris POV

Zion turned to Killah.

Killah POV

I pushed that nigga down the stairs.

Shots starts flying, the nigga in the backyard was dead and I was beating on Paris 'uncle.'

I take my glock and start beating him with it.

"Zion you're gonna kill him!" Paris screams.

"That's the fucking point!" I say and lee swinging.

He starts coughing out blood.

"Sir. Shouldn't you bring him to the dungeon? Ask him some questions." Rob asks.

I couldn't stop, I wanted the motherfucker to suffer. I wanted him to feel the pain he filled Paris with.

Rob and Dj pull me off and Mayne lifts him.

"Ya girl crying." He says.

Paris was staring at the dead body in the back balling her eyes out.

"Paris?" I try to grab her wrist.

She moves back.

"You guys killed him, like it was nothing." She looks at me.

"It wasn't nothing, he was trespassing!" I tell her.

"Sir?" Dj comes.

"Get that body out the back." I tell him.

He nods.

Paris watched as they lift him.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, but this me. You either with me, or you gone. Your choice Paris, just know I love you." I tell her.

I head out with the boys.

Paris POV

I was stuck, I knew he's Killah. But he, he went insane.

Seeing that side of him was terrifying, what if I fuck up? He finna beat me like dat?

"I'm sorry you had to see that, but this is me. You either with me, or you gone. Your choice Paris, just know I love you."

His voice repeats in my head.

I love Zion, with everything in me. He means so much to me, but was I really ready to risk my life for him?

Killah POV

They tied the motherfucker up and brang me a cart of weapons, this finna be fun as hell.

"Nigga I don't know who the fuck you think you are, walking up in my crib and shit! Who sent your dumbass?" I ask.

"Myself." He coughs.

"Fuck you want?"

"My niece." He smirks.

"Nigga you know how fucking nasty that sound? And she ain't ya niece nigga." I suck my teeth.

"How her pussy after all these years?" He laughs.

I punch him in his throat making him cough more blood.

"Killah we need answers first." Rob reminds me.

"Fuck answers I want this nigga dead!" I kick him.

"Gimme the knife!" I put my hand out.

I carve Z + P in his chest!

"Burn nigga burn." I say and spray acid in his chest.

"AHHHHHH!" He screams.

"I hope this hurts as much as you hurt her! You hurt her you bastard!" I punch him.

"Nobody will every hurt her again! You understand me? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? ILL KILL ANY NIGGA FOR THAT GIRL." I just continue hitting on him.

I take the glock Paris got me, if there was a first time I was gonna use it. I wanted it to be on him.

"I'm a Killah!" I say and shoot him in the middle of the head.

"Get burna to burn him, I want this nigga to suffer passed life." I instruct.

I got to my office and cross him off my hit list, I still got some stuff I wanna learn about this nigga.

I get in my car and start my drive home.

Exiting the car I get out and pray that Paris ain't leave, I know told her she had a choice. But I'm really hoping she ain't choose to leave.

I pace around the front yard for 10 minutes not ready to know what decision she made.

"Nah I'm that nigga, she wouldn't leave me. Look at me I'm sexy as fuck." I say to myself before opening the door.

"PARIS?" I call out.

No response.

I got upstairs and check the bathroom.

No one.

I got to the backyard.

Empty.

That's the moment I knew,

She was gone.