Baby Shopping.

Paris POV

Days later...

I woke up early puking up absolutely nothing, I ain't even eat, it's fucking air!!

I walk downstairs to make something to eat, I was in the middle of cooking when someone came up behind me and puts their hands around my waist.

"You good baby?" Zions voice fills my ears.

"I'm just tired." I sigh turning off the stove.

"I know, but you doing great. Just 3 more months." He presses his forehead against mine.

I close my eyes and breath in his scent.

"You can eat, lemme go get Jackson." I tell him.

I go upstairs and return with a sleeping Jackson.

"You should just let him sleep." Zion says looking up at us.

"I was gonna take him to see Nick." I avoid making eye contact with him.

I hear his utensils drop.

"Did Nick ask you too?" He asks.

"No bu-" He cuts me off.

"If he's not putting in any effort, neither should you."
Zion says taking Jackson out my hands.

He sits down and rocks him.

"You are a great dad Zion." I inform him.

After our talk the other day, I feel like I should make him feel more appreciated.

He looks up at me and smiles, his smile is so precious.

"You really think so?" He asks

I nod.

My phone goes off.

"Can you get that?" I ask getting something to drink.

"Hey? Yeah she's here, who this? Oh. P?" He says handing me the phone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Paris." My brothers voice fills my ears.

Oh God.

"How'd you get my number?" I ask.

Zion just stares at me.

"I have my ways. Listen. We got off to a bad start, I don't want you to hate me, you're my only sister. Can we start over?" He asks.

"Brandon...you came in my house, disrespected me, my fiancé and my son. You're delusional if you think we finna be any sort of family." I say and hang up. 

He calls again, and again, and again.

Zion grabs my phone.

"Nigga calls this number 1 more damn time, I'll beat you to death with my bare hands bitch." He yells and hangs up.