2 months ago.

Killah POV (2 months ago)

I drive out to the location Prosper gave me, it was an abandoned house.

Each time I stepped on a new step it creeks loudly, I walk in opening the half taken off door knob.

I walk to the middle of the room and it was empty, suddenly a sound box plays. Echoing throughout the house.

"You've made it this far, congratulations. He had everything I wanted, he had my wife and I didn't even know it! But he had you, you were the son I always wanted." The sound box ends.

I hear steps behind me, the end of a gun presses against my neck.

"And now I have you." He says.

I reach for my gun.

"Drop it." He says.

I drop it to the floor.

"Turn." He says.

I slowly turn and face him.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"You. All I wanted was you Zion, a son to fulfil my legacy. But then I found out you weren't mine." He says.

"You're mad at me for not knowing who my dad is?" I ask him.

"No. Of course not, it's not your fault or anything. I'm not gonna kill you, we'll yet. I'll decide that later." He smiles.

He presses the gun to my back firmly.

"Walk." He says.

I do as told and walk, he presses me against the wall and ties my hands.

"Take him to the car." He says.

I see Mayne walk out from the back, he has a worried expression on his face.

"You? You did this shit? I let you near my peoples." I yell at him.

Prosper ties cloth around my mouth.

He carried me into a van.

I kick Prosper in his head, he knocks out.

"Boss? Boss you good?" Mayne asks him.

"F-u-c-k  h-i-m." I say through the cloth, he probably doesn't understand.

Maynes never been in charge before, unsure what to do he pistol whips me.

Everything went blurry, then eventually fades into darkness.

(A/n: Just so y'all know, this isn't recent, this is what happened when he drove to the location. This is when he went missing.)