Thank you...for everything

Killah POV

I had finally convinced Paris to take online classes, cause I'm that nigga.

"Paris?" I call out.

I look around the house and find her in the kitchen with blood pouring out her side.

"Paris?!" I scream.

I kneel down beside her and start shaking her.

"Babygirl wake up." I pull her in my lap.

"Fuck!" I yell!

I pick her up and place her on the counter, she's still breathing but is unconscious.

I looo under her shirt and can't find where the blood is coming from, suddenly she bust out laughing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask her quite harshly.

"You got pranked." She pulls out a camera and starts dancing.

"You so fucking childish." I roll my eyes and walk to my office.

"Y'all he mad at me, guess I ain't getting dick tonight." She says I'm the camera.

"You wasn't getting it in the first place." I yell out looking through some files.

"That's what he think." She laughs.

The way I ran out the office.

"Who you been fucking? Cause I ain't give you nun and you always home!" I glare at her.

"I'm kidding nigga, chill." She turns the camera towards me.

"Did I get you?" She asks.

"Could've damn near given me a heart attack." I suck my teeth annoyed.

She turns it back to herself.

"Y'all he fine." She says.

I hug her from behind and rock her back and forth, I look down at the camera.

"Get that shit out my face." I tell her.

She does her lil goodbye and turns it off.

"I should kill ya ass for real." I poke her.

"It was a joke. You been so stressed lately with work. I wanted to make you laugh." She pokes out her bottom lip.

"So you pretend to be dead?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Prettymuch." She smiles.

"I'll get you back baby." I peck her lips.

"I'll be waiting." She says sarcastically.

"I gotta do some work, but we finna do sum later ight?" I tell her.

She nods.

"It's cool if I invite Aysha over?" She asks.

"It's ya house too, do as you please. But no niggas in my crib that ain't gang!" I warn.

She kisses my cheek and nods.

I go back to my office and sit in my chair annoyed, I was still clung onto finding Paris's 'uncle'. But this nigga nowhere to be found, some documents stated he's dead, others say he's out west.

I get cut off by my phone ringing... "bigbootybethany🍑" it took everything in my soul for me not to answer.

"Me answering doesn't mean I did anything." I say to myself.

On the last ring I answer.

"What?" I ask.

"Hey Killah." She says lightly.