Bad News.

Ace POV

Kekeli stares at me as I drive, everyone else was knocked out in the back seat.

Even the boys.

"How you been?" She asks.

"Fine." I mumble.

"New girlfriend?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"You?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"Ace I st-" I cut her off.

"Don't. Just don't, I don't wanna hear it." I shake my head.

I had mad love for her, but I can't. Not after she cheated on me, never a fucking again.

"I told you I didn't mean it." She sits back taking a breath.

"You clearly meant when that niggas dick was all up in you." I suck my teeth.

"I was drunk." She fights back.

"I don't give a fuck." I feel my grip on the wheel tighten.

"Please just give me another shot." She frowns.

"I did. But I moved and shit wasn't working." I look in the mirror and everyone was still sleeping.

"I'll move out here." She offers.

"Drop it." I tell her.

She stays quiet for the rest of the drive, I knew better then to let them around Z's kid without him knowing. So I brang them to my crib.

It's 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, gym room, game room, office, man cave.

Y'all may think that's big, but Killahs is bigger. His house 4 floors? No 5, it has a second house attached to the back.

It's crazy.

"EVERYONE ONE UP." I yell.

They all snap up fast.

"Where are we?" Elom asks.

"My crib." I tell him unlocking the doors.

"You live here?" Mandy looks around shocked.

"Yes." I say simply.

"Wow." Kekeli says.

"Make y'all selfs at home, eat whatever, swim, I don't give a fuck. We gotta go." I tell them.

They give us a questioning look.

"Let's go." I tell them.

We head to Paris house.

She answers with a look of hope on her face.

"It's just us." I frown.

"Hey." She smiles weakly, she steps aside and let's us in.

"How you been sis?" I ask.

"Fine. Today was just like any other day." She sits in the couch.

"We working on it." I tell her.

"I know." She sighs.

Paris POV

I miss him, I miss him a lot. 

I miss his smile, his laugh, I miss watching him play with the boys. I even miss when he was being a dick, as long as he was here.

Lucas wraps his arms around me.

"He's finna come home soon." He tells me.

"What if he doesn't? I can't raise a kid on my own, plus the label has been on my ass lately." I let out a breath.

"Maybe music will help, thinking about Zion may help get your creative flow going." Nick says.

"You're write, ima try that." I smile.

2 weeks later...
Zion POV

I was still tied up, this nigga crazy. He hasn't touched me though, not one damn scratch.

He knows better, I'll rock his shit.

I hear the door creek open.

In walks the devil himself.

"Good afternoon son." He smiles.

"I ain't your son." I shake my head in disgust.

He ain't shit to me.

"I find it funny how I have you tied up, and you still have an attitude." He shakes his head.

I suck my teeth, I ain't scared of no nigga or bitch. I'm only scared if Paris, when she be yelling at me in Spanish I swear she be on some next voodoo.

"Ya girl released a new album, one song specifically stuck out to me." He says pulling out his phone.

He plays the song.

I make you wanna
Give all that shit up
Make you wanna give all that shit up
Make you wanna spend that time on us
Make you wanna give all that shit up
Make you wanna leave that world behind
Make you wanna see your name on mine
Make you wanna give all that shit up
All that shit up
Don't wanna get no call with no bad news
I know all the stories from your tattoos

I feel hot tears fall from my face, cause I knew she meant every word she sung. I miss hearing her sing me to sleep, I miss holding her.

She does, she makes me wanna give everything up. I'd give up all my money and live on the streets with her if I had too, I'd do anything for that girl.

And now she paranoid, she probably thinking I'm dead.

"Please Prosper, I cant take it anymore." I tell him.

My face started to soak up.

"If you have any sympathy in your heart, please. I need her, I-I can't." I tell him.

"That's the same way I felt with your mother, I got what I needed. I wanted you to feel the pain I felt being away from her, I get I lied to you. But it's cause I love you, I knew I shouldn't have been around you. I could've hid out from the cops, I chose to be taken. I knew I was never suitable to be a father but wanted to be one, Rob took that away from me! I'm sorry, for everything." He says.

I look up at him.

He didn't want me, just a kid.

"Why couldn't you have one?" I ask him.

"I had cancer, they froze my sperm, but it didn't take to your mother." He says.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"I really loved her, I'm sorry I hurt you. You didn't deserve to be caught in the middle, non of you did." He says.

He unties me.

"Go home." He throws me a pair of keys.

"I would beat ya ass if I didn't have a heart, thank Paris for that!" I tell him.

He nods.

"I'll get you one day." I tell him harshly.

Right now all I want is my family, my sons, Paris.

I NEED PARIS SO BAD RIGHT NOW!