Safe House

Paris POV

Another 2 weeks go by, no sign of Zion. It's almost been 3 months and something just ain't sitting right with me, he wouldn't just disappear. Especially without his kids!

I call Ace and lay back on the couch with Caleb against my chest.

"You straight?!" He asks.

"Yes. You know there's like 10 security guards throughout this whole entire house right? And everything is by finger print. Only you, Zion, Nick, Lucas, Aysha and Katie have access." I tell him.

(Katie Aysha mom.)

"I know, but still." He says.

"I just wanted to know how everything's going." I sigh.

"Paris. I know you worried, but we gonna find him." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"Look I gotta go, I'll call you later." He says.

"Okay."

"Love you, don't worry." He tells me.

"I'll try not to, love you too." I hang up and look down at a sleeping Caleb.    

"You look just like ya daddy." I play with his little specks of his growing hair.

"I love you, ima protect you always." I tell him.

Those words that slipped my mouth brang back memories of Zions reassurance, every time he left for a drop.

"I'd take a bullet for you."

"I'll protect you and the boys."

"He won't get to you, not over my dead body."

His words replay in my head.

Ace POV

I look up Kekeli who was straddling me.

"No." Was all I said.

"Ace..." She sighs.

I take her off my lap and stand.

"I got shit to do." I shake my head.

I was about to walk out until she speaks.

"I thought you said you loved me." She says with all sorts of sadness in her voice.

I feel my anger take over me, mainly cause she knew what she was doing.

I storm up to her and attach my lips to hers, her hands wrap around my head. I push her back on the bed, I start kissing in her neck and shit. She was breathing quickly, eyes closed, soft moans.

I stand. 

"I may love you, but I don't forgive you." I say walking out.

She may know something, but I'll always know it better.

I text the group chat and tell them we linking at Nicks cribs.

Until I know Prosper dead, the Kuwonus can't go home and I can't have them up in my business.

Soon we was all there, cause Nick wasn't home. We all have access to each other's house, using finger ID.

"What's up?" Nick asks.

"There's gotta be something we missing!" I say.

My phone starts going off.

It was an unknown number.

"Who dis?" I ask.

"Prosper." He says.