5️⃣1️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

"You better go to fuckin sleep." Syn said walking out my room.

"Nigga gone talkin like you somebody daddy." I said and he flipped me off before closin my door.

"Keanu.." Zonori walked in.

"Wassup?"

"Goodnight." He said and smiled.

"Goodnight," I said shakin my head and then he walked back out.

I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling until my phone dinged.

Wife❤️💍: They sleep💀

Fiancé 😫🥰: They all just went to they rooms🤣y'all?

Wife ❤️💍: yessir even Zy passed out early

Fiancé 😫🥰: pool house,  10 mins?

Wife❤️💍: Bet leave your phone inside tho
read

I laughed as I put my phone on charge, hopefully they actually sleep in 10 minutes.

I went to my closet and grabbed some swim trunks and put them on,

Damn after this imma have to shower yet again,"Bae..." I turned around saw Ailani in a bathing suit.

"It ain't even been 3 minutes." I said and she shrugged before sitting on my bed.

"C'mereeee I ain't seen you in like 3 days." She said holding her arms out and I gave her a hug in which she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I kissed her lips over and over again making her laugh before grabbing my face and biting my bottom lip.

"You lucky we gettin married tomorrow." I said and she laughed.

"It's weird bruh like we deadass done Periodt finna be married." She said getting down and grabbed my hand.

We walked outside and went inside to the pool house.