(36): When you laugh and they like it!

Beware of Typos and Bad Grammar.

And lazy typing.

I'm always lazy ;----;

^^^^^^^^^^

That's mah first Gacha Series UwU

REQUESTED BY : NiczAnima_Storyz

America :

Oh America, how much he loves hearing your voice. Mostly hearing your laughs makes him melt like a Ice or maybe butter or maybe both.

"America! You have some Icing on your face" you said as you laughed softly because of what's on America's Face. He softly smiled because of this. And he grabbed the Icing you put on a cupcake and placed it on your Face.

"Look Y/N you have some Icing in your face too!" He said and he laughed hard to see your Angry look on your face. You grabbed your cupcake with an Icing and dumb it into his face.

(RIP Cupcake)

"Now who's laughing now?! HAHAHA!" you said then you burst into laughing making your tears form on the edge of your eyes then suddenly you felt someone tickled you making you laugh more. "H-Hey!!!! S-Sto---HAHAHA! StOp iT!!" But other than listening he still continued until you cough (Y/N is not... you know ò,ó)

He stopped and laughed at you instead of helping you. "Idiotic Capitalist Pig!!!" You shouted as you stood up and throws some cupcakes to him (more RIP Cupcakes).

And there you demand him to clean YOUR mess or you'll ignore him until he started cleaning. Yes. He cleaned it òwó.

(Is this easier to read? Sorry of it's short).

Russia :

Maaan!! This guy really loves you Laugh. For some reason.

You evily widely grinned then put on your gloves to prevent leaving some finger print picking up the bucket full of fake worms, fake centipede, fake spiders and etc..

It's literally 4:30 in the morning and you decided to prank on America without him knowing who did this. You are doing this alone. while Russia??? He's sleeping. He really doesn't know about your prank actually. All he knows that.

You'll stay up late night or maybe early morning to DO SOMETHING. He tried asking what something and you just said.

"You'll see it! Just sleep and you'll know it next in the morning" you said. As you giggled softly.

You grabbed your rope and started setting up a prank trap. Luckily his Girlfriend wasn't here thou. She's very nice thou and it was a little creepy that she looks almost similar as you and. And also her name is (totally not you UwU).

After finishing the trap you saw him moving. You added some little water on the bucket and sneakfully left the room and immediately went back home.

As you entered the house you saw Russia with a furious eyes. Looking straight into your eyes. And you gulp and smiled and chuckled--- nervously.

"Where have you been Y/N? I woke up a minute ago and found you not in the bed and not in the house. Kindly explain?" You smiled and hugged him, kissing his cheek--- this is how you avoid asnwering your boyfriend for a surprise he'll praising. You laughed because of what look on his face. He's blushing.

"H-Hey!!! Don't you dare laugh! It's cute" he said looking away.

"Awww, Russia... I told you already, I have something to do" you said sitting on the couch. You looked at him as he still blushing.