(32): Being a Babysitter

Requested by : @RusPhil4ever

America :

"So please follow take care of Leo, there's some schedule in the piece of paper... Around the kitchen... Do the drill okey?" Australia said "if you guys needed something, call me..." He said grabbed his wild things then left... Australia said that America need to babysit his Pet Lion... And you were amazed like heck! Australia had a Pet LION?!!!! Dzuuh even Anaconda on his place... America mentioned that Aussie was carrying his snake like everywhere... And You remembered... Canada recorded this and it was hilarious.. Australia put his pet Spider on America's shoulder... Which caused chaos... And you wondered... So Spider Man was just a joke?! Ahahahahahahahaha. "So in 9:00 we have to... Pet him" America said.. Making your blood stop flowing... What the fc--

Russia :

"Bro look!" Ukraine said to his Big Bro Russia "there's a cotton candy! Let's buy some for belarus" Ukraine added... Belarus eyes sparkled then begged his brother... You were with Russia too... Luckily Russia's other siblings didn't want to go with Russia because the last time Russia babysit them.. Cause their house into the ashes so Sir Soviet brought them some other professional babysitter... "So Y/N.. If we have a child... I would literally buy some tons of cotton candy" Russia said then smirked making you smack his arm then pointed the two who is begging "so like what you said... You wanted 15 children right?" You asked smirking and blushed then nod smiling "so.. The house will be ashes too???" You said now laughing on process "y/N!" You held Ukraine and Belarus's hand then started running towards the cotton candy stand...

Germany :

"So y/n I adopted the child... Because I saw him in the street... Now I have to go to work... Take care of him" your Brother said then left... You stared at the cute boy.. His eyes was like yours... His lips was like Germany... The way he move was like Germany... The way he furrowed his eyebrows was like Germany... The way he act was like Germany, his ears was like your, his nose too.. The hair color was completely black... Did you and Germany got a child???? "Hey Y/N I'm home!" You and the kid turned only to saw Germany... Walking inside the house... You held the child's hand then walked towards the door... Germany opened the door onky to saw you with a child... Germany gasp "y/N?!! Why didn't you tell me we had a child?!!!" You giggled that turns into a hard laugh... "G-Germany, we never had a child" you said smiling "w-wHaT?" "We never did ahahahahahahaha" "but why does he looks like you and me?" "Coincidence? Bro let me babysit him for a while.. While he was out for work..." You said smiling. You can see that he was disappointed... Makes you laugh then kissed his lips "don't be disappointed... I still love youuu" you said pinching his cheek...

South Korea :

"Who do we babysit???" You ask "do you remeber Sister Yeon Mi? She said there's a two kid who needed to babysit while she was going to the other city where her kids aren't allowed to come" "so what's their name? Where are they?" "They are twins.. Both different gender.. Seung Mi and Seon Mi" you smiled then jumped a little from excitement "so where are they???" "Oh their driver was on their way so any moment they will arrive here" you hums then went to the kitchen... Preparing some snacks for the two korean twin kids... But South then hugged her beloved girlfriend from back... And whispered to her ears "I'll take this babysitting as a practice when we have a child..." Making You blush then you felt South licks the back of your ear... Making you shudder... Then a doorbell interrupted... You smiled then walked into the door... Then a two kid rushed inside the house.

One hour later...

"Seon Mi, d-don't touch that!" "Seung Mi t-that's not a toy" "soutth!!!!!!!!" You shouted, well south left you after the two kids arrived. You would literally knock him out if you found him..