Indonesia Pt.2

(12): (this is the not family friendly one oof--- please skip if you don't like that, thand contains strong words, unbelievable behavior and a slut friend xD)

"Uhhhh, F/N? (Friend name) why are you here? I thought that you're in Russia to continue your unfinished study?" "Oh, Y-Y/N... I just came here to visit you" she said with a ugly fake smile "oh really? All the way from Russia and you went here in Indonesia?" "Y-Yea.. I heard that you have a boyfriend?" One of your eye brow raised then nod "so?" You asked "I wanted to meet him" "wait, how did you even know my house? I just recently moved here for a month" you asked "oh, I found out in facebook.." "So why do you want to meet my boyfriend?" "You know, I cared about you alot.. I just want to make sure that you are really really fine" your eyes widen to her answer "you cared about me eh?" "of course! You are my friend right?" "Y-yea.... But I'm redecorating my house and there's no place for you to stay or chill to" you said backing up "really?!!! Then can I help?!!!" Your eyes got furioused looking "I can do it myself" you said... She really doesn't care about you back then, only because almost every boys chased you but still avoid it thanks to the name of your guy friend. "Awwww Y/N, this is not what you treat a highschool friend yeah?"she asked smirking... You furrowed "aww really? This is a suspicios behavior of yours F/N~ since when did you cared? Oh just now" you said smirking... "Why you!!!!!---" "hey what's going on in here?" Indo asked as he walk closer to you.. You asked him to buy some paints to change the color of your walls inside the house... "Oh you must be Indo~" "Yea so what?" "I just wanna meet you" she said holding to his arm pushing her chest to him.. Indo was disgust.. He tried to push her away but eventually you pushed her hard enough to make her fall in the ground "you btch! How dare you do that to my boyfriend and infront of me?! This is the problem of yours why you haven't graduated Senior! You always play around, slutting around! That's why almost all of the boys in our batch doesn't like you! And all those years you suddenly appeared in my doorstep asking to see my boyfriend? Huh and then you cared about me by now wait let me count how long you cared.. Yea about 5 minutes before I roasted you! If you don't want me to destroy your coloring book face then shut the fck up and scram you shtty fcking 'friend'" you said not worrying about you getting heard from the neighbors.. Well the scene was fully you and her... "Ughhhhh!!!! This is because all the boys wanted you! This is so unfair! Why would a guy like him comes to you?!!!" "Easy... I'm not a btch like you" you said smiling or should I say Smirking "ughhhh!!!! Remember this L/N the btch! This is not the last time!!!!" "Yea yea, whatever!" You said rolling your eyes.. Your 'friend' burst in crying as she runs out... "Maaaaaan, I made a right choice~" Indo said hugging you from behind putting his chin into your shoulder as you blushed "Whatev Indo, let's just finish redecorate" you said smacking his face softly by your palm...

(13):

It was Christmas... You were woken by your boyfriend

"Hey Y/N, it's Christmas Morning" he said softly patting your head... You slowly opened your beautiful E/C eyes with your (short/long) eyelashes.. You smiled as you saw your Handsome Boyfriend..

"Morning My Love~" you kissed his cheek and sofly brushesh your palm into his cheek..

"How's your sleep my beautiful yound lady?" He asked

"It was beautiful and it was complete when I already saw your handsome face" you said and smiled...

"Get ready because today is the day where we can open presents! Last night was the best night I ever had, eating with our parents... It was awkward first but they really get along"

"Yea you are right... Also, what's my present my love?" You asked

"Uwwww, you have to open it by yourself" he said and walks out the room, you immediately went to the bathroom, brush your teeth, take a bath, and find something Christmas Spirit Clothes... After you finished, you walked out the room and saw the Christmas Tree standing between the kitchen and the living room.. Which is right next to the Terrace... You smiled remembering how you guys put the Christmas Tree together...