JAPAN

I forgot about him soooo here I am recreating the undone scenario ("~_~)

(2)::

You were getting better at drawing Anime and thanks to Japan! You guys were on the Park and talks about Animes (I'm not a Fan of Anime nor Love or Hate it -____-) and out of nowhere, a droppings landed to his shoulders (Dropping - 'Plural noun' the excrement of animals, in tagalog ipot or tae ng hayop)  you burts in laugh and cry because you can't take the laughter anymore... Little do you know, Japan was smiling and started to laugh too because he just saw his love to laugh like there is no tomorrow, he love you not just friends.... It's more than that

(3)::

Japan just asked you out and you were happy because you guys were going out... But the problem is, you don't know what to wear... I mean, what should you wear? You were going out with Japan because this will be your first time.. And then you saw a perfect dress.... Japan was smiling heading to your place... Many girls looking at him because of him looking so good... I mean who wouldn't? He knocked at your door and you immediately walk towards to your door and opened it and only to saw Japan smiling at you.. He held you hand towards to him and you close the door... You guys were on the park which you were surprised because there is a picnic sets there with a lights around it... You guys sat there and talk and laugh... No one dares to disturb you and Japan because there is no one walking to the Park... He then stood up and kneel down and held your hands and kissed it and immediately look at your E/C eyes.... "Y/N L/N, can you be my Girlfriend?"

(4)::

You guys been a cute couple, since you said yes to him a few weeks ago... You guys went out of town and went to the good looking place... Which it was close to the town... It was night and all you can do is be with him and looked at the sight of the sparkling town because of the lights that were turned on since it was night time... Japan then held your chin to looked at him and he leaned him... You soon felt a soft skin to your lips and realize that it was his lips and not long you kissed him back...