(35): When you accidentally find them half naked

REQUESTED BY: @HorizonScorpioJewls

America :

You just got home from McDonalds and bought a lot of burgers for America of course. But you can't find him anywhere and thought that he was out with his friends or brothers you know boy stuffs. When you walked inside the room to read some wattpad in the bed when you saw America half naked lying on bed. Since the season suddenly changed into a hot season for some reason. You blushed madly as he looked at you then smiled at you making you colapse in too much overwhelming heat. "Soooo damn hoooott" you said before passing out.

Russia :

You are currently lying on bed, reading random books Philip gave you. Russia was taking a Shower before he go to bed. It was not on your mind honestly since you are fully focus on the book. Until you heard the Bathroom door opened. You turned your head to see him half naked while his towel wrapped around his waist making you blush but what's more attractive is thay his hair was still wet.. water dripping down from his body and hair. "Sorry for interrupting your reading Y/N, I forgot to bring my clothes inside the bathroom" he said.. you shook your head then turned to the other side "g-grab it now and change!"

Germany :

Germany just go home from a stressful work while you making a tea in the kitchen. Germany kissed your cheek and say that he will go to bed and you just nod and kissed him back to his cheek too. After prepairing the tea.. and Germany inside the room and you thought that he was asleep. As you walked you inside you saw Germany shirtless standing next to the bed as he was talking to the phone when suddenly the cup and a small plate fell and make a sound of glass shattered as the cup and of course a small plate landed on the ground "gotta go now" Germany said as he ended the call coming closer to you. "What happened?" Germany asked as he walked closer to you. Luckily he had his comfy slippers on as he walked closer to you but saidly, you don't wear one. you're in a good luck that your feet didn't bleed since you haven't move. "W-Why are you shirtless!!!??? You know this is your fault! If only you aren't shirtless then probably I didn't ruined my tea" you said blushing as he grinned "oh Y/N, please clean up this mess.. here's the slippers be careful okey? You know I'm tired from work" he said softly as he kissed your forehead and carefully walked back to bed.

South Korea :

You are casually waiting for South to come out of the door. He's going on a photoshoot of Summer Theme which is why on earth? Summer is almost done. But anyways, When South walked out you found him half naked only summer beach shorts and sunglasses.. you madly blushed and shouted at him "why on earth are you half naked?!! Many girls will see your body!! Wear some sleeveless shirt or something! Not just topless you idiot!" You said looking away from him. He manage to laugh and went back to the dressing room to find some shirts to wear.

North Korea:

North was busy on his desk doing stuffs for random things. And for some reason it's really Hot. While you minding your own business. Doing stuffs you love to do. North looked around the room and sigh and then he decided to remove his upper clothes so he can feel more refresh since it's hot for unknown reason. Standing up and wipe his wet body by his clothes then you suddenly burst inside with excitement but suddenly stopped. Sooner you realized. You blushed madly and started screaming.

Canada :

It was a nice day for a nice walk. You and him of course Canada walked down the park. There's not much people outside which it was pretty relaxing. You and Canada just talk about things randomly until it slowly started get raining. The two of you ran to the corner of somewhere where the rain can't reach the both of you sadly you and him are soaking wet because of the rain and decided to keep yourself warm knowing the fact that later on you'll catch a cold. Until you felt a cloth cover your back "c-Canada?" "Hm?" "Wear your shirt you idiot! You'll catch a cold!!" You said "girlfriends first" he said as he hugged you from your front. Then you suddenly realized. "C-Canada!!! You're not wearing a shirt-- don't hug me you!!" You said "eh ? I heard that hugging someone will make them heat up so I'm hugging you for you not to catch a cold" he said as he tightly hugged you while your hands? Oh no, you're touching his pandesals-- I mean!! Abs UwU.

Japan :

"Japan... what are you doing?" You asked. "Oh I'm cleaning the house! I'm doing this because you're the one who always clean the house and I said to myself. While you're at the Vidcon for a while here in Japan then I'll clean the house while you're out" he said smiling. You can tell that he's cleaning so hard thou since he's really sweating until you realized something. You tried not to look down. Just looking to his face as he smiled. Slowly you turned into red and fainted. "Aww she fainted because of joy. I'll be a very good husband someday" Japan said to himself as he picked you up.

Martial Law :

You are watching him doing his daily routen in his work.. sittin on the side as you watched him. You are pretty annoyed too since his FAN GIRLS watching him so you gave them a deathly glare making them move far away from you. You softly tsk then looked back to Martial which it turned you into a red fresh tomato. He's taking his clothes off causing the other girls squeal (oof--) "you! Martial!!! Wear your ugly shirt!!! And you girls!! Shut up you all breaking my eardrums!! I don't care if he looks so hot!! Just shut up and leave! He's my boyfriend so I'm the only one who's allowed to see that thing he had!!!" You shouted

Spain :

"S-Spain! Let's just have a short break! I'm sweating here and very tired! In fact we have 2 MONTHS before the next show. Don't be so aggressive. I'm a human too 'ya know!"you said as you stick your tongue out. "Alright, we can take a short break-- 1 minute---" "10 MINUTES!!" "If you say so" he said as he started taking his shirt off. Your eyes widen as your face turned red like a really red color if possible even more redder than red UwU. "Okey! TWO minutes just change your shirt into more comfortable" you said as you looked away

Indonesia :

Indo and you are going on a beach!!! Horay! You usually wear your swimsuit as you helped some random kids build a Sand castle for entertainment and also to wait for Indo to get arrived. You clearly didn't see him without a shirt thou since the last time you and Indo went to a Over night Pool Party he's wearing a sleeveless shirt. You just didn't mind and help to build the sand castle even more bigger until you heard some squealing from your left side.. you slowly looked at it and saw Indo walking near you. Your face turned red as he winked at you then you fainted--- ruining ths sand caste ;--;.

Short Question: Should I make it Longer to the next chapter like the other parts or short like this?

If yes I'll make it longer like the other previous part then you have to keep on mind that It'll take me a while before I publish because you know my working Gadget (my iPad) went something wrong and I have to deal with a small screen and a small keyboard so if YES Comment here!

If no, it'll make me a little easier to write and little more early since it'll be shorter like this. So comment here.

I don't really want to decide by myself. If I really wanted to entertain the People reading my book then I have to know what they really want. But I now FULLY CLOSE the country request TwT it's really hard to write but I'll finish Indo's Parts UwU so please answer my Question. :DDDD.