Chapter Three💖

I woke up feeing refreshed and ready for the day. I speculated that everyone would already be downstairs for devotion.

I greeted them before sitting down on one of the sofa's. Aunty Stella led today in the devotion. Her melodious voice filled the house.

She had taught me how to sing some years back. Soon the morning devotion was over.
I hurried to my room to prepare for school. My sister had already arranged her things for school.

She was a four hundred level student of the University of Lagos . She may be gone before I come back from school.
I hugged everyone before leaving for school.

I arrived at school at the same time with Rachel. Rachel was a close friend of mine. She was just resuming today.

We walked into the school together.
We were all lined up on the assembly ground. The principal was now standing at the podium. He only came to the assembly when there was an important information for us.
I was just wondering what he wants to say today. He welcomed us all to the new term.

He started advising us to put in our best into our studies. It was as if he was talking to me.
My grades in the last term wasn't impressive . I was going to put in my best this term.

*******

The class was now noisy, as no teacher was in the class. The entrance of our class teacher made the class which had been noisy earlier as silent as a graveyard . She was a beautiful, curvaceous young woman.
A huge grin was plastered on everyone's face. She welcomed us into the new term, she advised us to be serious this term. She called the roll call before she left class.
The class returned to its noisy state. Everyone formed clusters discussing and chatting in loud voices about the holiday .

A/N

Please don't forget to keep voting, commenting it means alot to me.