CHAPTER 33: Frankie

It was hard to go to sleep last night after I saw what I did and heard my father.

However, as of right now, I have woken everybody up whom I have called my so called family all my life and I am going to make somebody confess, one way or the other.

"Baby, are you sure you want to do this several hours before the meeting with Giovanni?" Raiden asks me while sitting beside me at the table.

I look at him with seriousness in my eyes that I could tell he was a little taken back.

"I have never been more certain in my life." I tell him.

I may not have the reputation or even the looks in general of someone to be taken seriously but, after today, EVERYONE will see there's no more 'Mrs. Nice Girl.'

Finally my 'family' showed up and the moment they all walked in and saw me and Raiden at the table, they could see by the look on my face that this was serious.

"Good morning Frankie. Raiden, Markus." My uncle's wife greets me as his men disperse and sit in the living room watching them walk over towards us.

I then stop them and stand while starting to walk over towards the living room.

"We are having an emergency meeting in the living room here. Sit!" I tell them both with assertiveness as Raiden stands by me.

After they sit down they don't take their eyes off of me and look worried.

"W-what's going on?" My uncle asks.

I next pull out a gun from the back of my jeans that I stole from under the night stand on my side of the bed I had seen Raiden put there last night. Although I grabbed it before he woke up this morning and everybody including Raiden and them starts gasping while I point the gun at my 'family'.

"Here's how this is going to go. I am going to ask you all a question and for the sake of your limbs and possibly, your lives, you better answer correctly or so help me, I will take my father's blood that runs through my veins, and pull the trigger." I start.

My Uncle and a few others take big gulps then I hear Raiden say something.

"Frankie, where did you..." He started to ask but I stopped him.

"Under the night stand." I tell him then look back at everyone. "First question, which one of you betrayed my father and got him killed?!" I asked.

The room then went dead silent. So silent in fact that you could hear a pin drop.

"Frankie, I don't know what you've been told but..." my Uncle began then I interrupted him as soon as I cocked the gun.

"Don't! Now I won't repeat myself. Tell me now which one of you is a fucking rat?!" I asked through clenched teeth ready to just pull the trigger and kill them all.

It took moments before anybody said anything, then I heard somebody make a noise.

"Pff. So ungrateful." I heard somebody mumble from the other side of the room and recognized it was someone I believed was my cousin.

"My cousin Chester. You have something you want to confess?!" I asked pointing the gun now at him.

"You have always looked for attention since you were little. It's pathetic and selfish, don't you think? We have done NOTHING but be there for you and your father and you have the AUDACITY to stand there and judge us-ACCUSE us of doing something so horrifying to the one person we all loved dearly and cared for." He states.

"I have the AUDACITY?! Do you question me?! Really?!" I asked glaring at him taking a few steps towards him but stopping at a good distance from him, still pointing a gun at him.

"You aren't going to shoot me. You never were the kind that would do such a thing. You're too much of a fucking goodie goodie whore like your mother was." He smirks.

That was it, he HAD to be part of it. Even if not though, he needed to shut the hell up. That's when I pulled the trigger and shot him right in the knee cap.

He dropped to the ground screaming bloody murder and I just watched as he cried like a little bitch and whined and held his knee while continuing to scream in pain.

I heard people gasp and look at me surprised. Then I noticed my uncle and them were going to come over and help him but pointed the gun at them again.

"Let him bleed!" I tell them.

"Frankie...This isn't you...Come on..." my aunt begins to tell me.

I look at her and tilt my head a little to the side and smirk at her.

"You have no idea in who the fuck I am. I will only say this once more, speak up now or I swear that you all will be leaving in boxes." I tell them.

Raiden and everyone are still left in shock and surprised but I don't give a shit. Somebody has to pay for thinking they could fuck with my life and get away with what they did.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)