CHAPTER 3: Frankie

I have known people like Raiden all my life and I just don't understand in how I always have a way in finding people like him.

He is so arrogant, cocky and so full of himself. It sucks when the good looks are wasted on people like that really. Almost sometimes feels like false advertising if you ask me.

Finally he agreed to switch chairs and found one much better.

When I started to do his hair, I would notice when I would cut and trim and have to walk in front of him, that he looked at my chest a lot. Which is common. My apron doesn't fit me too well and I need to get a new one anyways.

Next, once I had finished and removed the neck strip, I handed him a mirror then took out my other one and positioned it behind him so that he could see the back.

"How's that?" I ask.

He stays quiet while looking at the front, sides and then hands me back the mirror.

"It'll always grow back I guess." He says then begins to stand.

"Is there anything you need me to clean up or fix?" I asked him although I knew I gave him exactly what he wanted if not, better.

"Wouldn't that require more hair to be removed!" He scowls at me.

"Well I don't like to leave knowing I disappointed my client." I begin to explain.

Damnit! If this guy hadn't made me so nervous, maybe I wouldn't be second guessing myself.

"Well I'm not letting you cut off more." He states. "But because you're new, just as long as you learn from what you did wrong, then that's all that matters, right?"

What is his problem?! I mean, first of all, he is lucky that Hayes allows us to make these house calls and second, he needs to understand I did EXACTLY what he wanted.

But customer service 101, 'customers are always right', even when they are not. Such as in this case. I have to keep my mouth shut.

"I guess." I mumbled to myself and began to pack my things. Then before I left and opened his office door, I looked back one more time.

"I am truly sorry that you are disappointed with your hair and I will make sure he doesn't add this visit to your tab." I tell him then begin to leave.

"So how'd it go? You give that asshole a big bald spot?!" Markus remarks and the guys with him all laugh.

This guy is nice and the others seem to all be as well.

"He's not worth losing my talented reputation over." I smiled at him and as I started to leave, I stopped and turned back around to look at him.

"Hold up!" He nods.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm sure he was too caught up in being an asshole, so here." He smiles while handing me a $100 bill.

I looked at him both surprised and yet feeling grateful for sure.

"Wow, thank you." I replied while returning the smile.

"No problem! Also, what time do you work tomorrow?" He asks me.

"I'm there from opening until three o' clock." I tell him.

"Great, I'll see ya tomorrow." He winks at me and I begin to blush a little. He is sweet and really cute.

Next I continued to leave and headed back to my place and started remembering all that just happened.

*********
After finishing up with that haircut, I tried not to think about what happened and about that jerk off.

I wasn't home for two hours even when I heard a knock at my door. So I got up and as soon as I answered it and noticed it was my neighbor, Hallie, who happened to become soon after I moved in, a real good friend, asked me if I wanted to go to a casino tonight with her and her boyfriend, Wilton.

"Oh I don't know. I'm not a big fan of casinos really." I mention.

"Oh come on. We get VIP access and privileges because my boyfriend happens to be the Manager's nephew and free meals as well as drinks." She says.

She looks at me more and for some reason ends up convincing me somehow to go out with them.

So I got ready and met up with them outside where apparently, Wilton had gotten us a limo.

Then while on our way there, I started to feel a little bit like the third wheel so I took out my phone and started to play a game on it.

Once we pulled up in front, the valet person opened our car door and helped us ladies out then as soon as we were inside, one of the biggest things I didn't like had hit me right away.

I was hit with the smell of cigarette smoke along with the loud noises from the slot machines, poker chips being tossed onto the tables along with everyone talking and trying to especially talk over the loud music playing.

It seemed to have a few restaurants inside of it, along with a hotel you could stay in and even a buffet. It was Vegas all in one. Well, a miniature version anyway.

"Alright ladies, I have to meet up with a new client of mine and here's a VIP card for you both then in a little over an hour, I will message Hallie and we will eat dinner together in one of the newest restaurants." He says.

"Great, we'll see you then." Hallie smiles and they give each other a kiss then he leaves while her and I begin heading towards a Black Jack table after she grabs us some chips and we begin to play before ordering a drink.

About ten minutes into us playing, I won $5,000 not realizing in the beginning what I had bet. I just put the chips down that Hallie did and before she could warn me, the dealer dealt.

Huh, guess this wasn't such a bad idea to come after all.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)