CHAPTER 12: Raiden

I had no other choice but to show up. I tried to get her to come over to my place to do my hair and I knew by the tone of Hayes' voice that he was lying when he told me that she was busy. So there was only one thing left to do and that was to 'force' her to speak with me. Which is why I came down here to the shop in person. 

I don't blame her of course for being upset with me but I honestly forgot to call her and tell her we needed to cancel the date and reschedule it for another night. 

There's no excuse of course for what I did and although I knew she was pissed a little bit off at me, I also could tell she was hurt. 

After getting to the shampooing bowl, she avoided eye contact with me while starting the water and checking the temperature of it with her fingers before she began to move it over my head to wet my hair and just the way her fingers felt on my head were amazing. 

I kept looking up at her hoping she would make eye contact with me eventually, but no such luck yet. That's when I started to try and start apologizing and explaining for not calling or showing up. 

"So Frankie, I...." I began but she stopped me. 

"I would rather not talk about it." She interrupts me. 

"But I wanted to explain..." I tried telling her but again, she stopped me. 

"Let's just keep this professional in me doing your hair and then you going on with the rest of your day and just forget about last night." She snaps at me. 

I admire her fire and for talking back to me in a way, which I know is because I'm sure she has been told every excuse in the book from all the other past assholes who had stood her up and everything.

I need to figure out a way to make her listen to me and give me another chance. It's not like me, to be honest, in wanting to try and make things work with a girl before but then again, she isn't like any other girl I have ever been with before. 

After the shampooing was over, we headed back towards her station where she right away started cutting my hair and just watching her through the mirror was sexy as I couldn't stop looking at her mostly at how great she looks. 

Eventually, she looks up and catches me looking at her in the mirror and then rolls her eyes of annoyance and turns me to face Markus who is still sitting in one of the chairs in the waiting area. 

Markus seems to be on his phone, most likely playing a game and next thing I knew, I was turned back around to face the mirror and right as soon as I figured that she was going to finally look at me and talk, she quickly put in my favorite hair style products then styled it real fast before having me take a look at it in the mirror then turns me around and hands me a hand-held mirror to look at the back. 

"Looks great, like always." I smile and wink at her. 

She rolls her eyes again and then takes the mirror from my hand, hangs it up on the side of her station then removes the cape and brushes off any excess hair that the blow dryer did not remove. 

"You're all set, Sir." She says and I swear it made me flinch a little as it didn't feel right for her to call me that instead by Raiden.

Once again though, I know she's upset with me and throughout the brief moment we just shared in her doing my hair and everything, I really wish she would have let me try and explain to her the reason I didn't call or anything. I wanted to apologize. I needed to apologize. 

She can think and or say whatever she wants to about me right now but I don't care. I'm going to show her how much I am interested in her and MAKE sure she understands that she can't get rid of me so easily. Even if she gets annoyed during the process, I know deep down inside, something eventually will have to make her crack and finally hear me out and let me make it up to her all while giving me another chance. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)