CHAPTER 18: Raiden

Frankie and I sat there in the car for moments longer sharing nothing but awkward silence. I was afraid this was it.

After telling her all that I did, I knew this relationship was over. So to put an end to the uncomfortable silence, I started up the engine.

"I'll take you home." I start to tell her while trying to hide the disappointment and pain in my voice thinking this was it.

The best thing I have ever had in my life, I lost it. Something I had been afraid of all my life. Now it's coming true.

The rest of the car ride back to her place, neither of us said anything. I was going to put on music to drown out the silence but, I knew that might have made this moment worse.

Once we pulled up in front of her apartment complex, I parked and debated back and forth in my head if rather or not I should walk her to her door.

"I am really sorry about everything." I start apologizing again. "And not that it makes a difference or changes anything, I just want you to know that you are the first woman I have ever been with that made me feel like I was better than what I do for a living. You have made me feel things I never felt before or deserved to ever feel." I struggle and get all choked up towards the end.

She still doesn't say anything and yet doesn't move either, at least not right away but then I feel her turn her head towards me and smashes her lips onto mine while throwing her arms around my neck. As soon as she kissed me, I no longer can remember what I was thinking about before or what I was so worried about.

I start right away kissing her back and holding the side of her face. The kiss rises to a deepening and lustful one to the point where neither one of us can hold back any longer from how bad we want each other and start getting out the car and heading into her apartment.

Once inside, I shut the door behind me as we continue kissing while we start removing each others clothing and tossing them randomly onto the floor and realizing right away we both were already aroused that forplay wasn't needed, I grabbed a condom from my back pocket then laid down on top of her onto the couch and right away thrusted deep and hard inside of her.

She gasps and moans loudly immediately, turning me on even more.

"You feel so fucking good baby." I tell her between kisses.

"Mmm...So do you." She moans in reply.

I place my mouth over one of her nipples and circle them with my tongue and lips before burying my face on the side of her neck as I continue thrusting deeper and harder and faster inside of her.

Then moments later, she has me lay on my back and then straddles my waist placing her palms flat onto my chest as she moves my throbbing hard cock back inside of her wet tight pussy and immediately begins rocking her hips back and forth for a little while then starts bouncing up and down on it.

"Fuck you are hot." I tell her breathlessly.

She smiles and moans at me then as she bends down to kiss me I hold her face with one hand and wrap my other arm around her waist, then I begin thrusting deep and hard and faster inside of her, pounding away at her pussy with the slapping noise of our skin getting louder.

Several more thrusts later, we both reach our high and come at the same time, moaning loudly as she comes all over my cock and I come inside the condom.

She collapses on top of me while we try to catch our breaths. Then I give her a kiss and next we head into her bedroom and lay there for a long while.

"I'm sorry if I worried you when I didn't say anything." She starts apologizing as she lays in my arms while her fingers gently caresses in circles on my chest with her head on part of it too.

"It's okay baby." I assure her as I give her a kiss on the lips.

"I do want to be with you still. No matter what. I know probably a 'sane' person would run away but I do trust you. And I do feel the same way about you as you do with me." She looks up and smiles at me.

"You have no idea in how that makes me feel." I return the smile.

I bend down and kiss her before we lay there a while longer and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)