CHAPTER 23: Frankie

It has been a few days since that romantic weekend with my amazing boyfriend and today was pretty slow at the barbershop but yet it was nice.

Raiden though hasn't messaged me since yesterday morning and I don't blow up people's phones for multiple reasons but one of them being because I am sure he has been real busy especially after he told me the other night that he was having issues with a new deal he had made.

Still though, it's a little upsetting in a way because I kiss talking to him and want to make sure he is okay. Although his guys that he has had around that work for him to take me to work and stand outside of my apartment complex after I return from work.

There wasn't much time left before we needed to close and we heard the door open and when I saw who it was, I right away got a sick type anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Hayes had gone home early because he said he was feeling sick. And right now more than anything, I had wished he was here because I honestly don't trust the guys here.

"So, you work here huh?" Nielsen asks.

"Yeah. Can I help you?" I ask trying not to seem so nervous.

"Well, I need a haircut." He tells me with an unsettling smirk.

I take in a deep breath and let it out before I answer him.

"Alright. Come on up and we'll hook you up." I mention.

Suddenly when I look through the mirror at the couple of barbers who are supposed to stay closing up with me so I'm not alone, were looking at me in a weird way.

When I quickly turned around to try and make a break for it, I was pushed back against my station by Nielsen and then one of the other guys had locked the front door while another ran to the back door to lock it and all started to stand several feet away, staring at me at a stance.

"Now you listen to me you little bitch. Your father had stolen from my uncle and I need the money he owed." Nielsen says.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I try and tell him.

"Bullshit! I know you're little boyfriend told you about your family. Since he did, it will be in your best interest if you do as you are told." He says through clenched teeth.

"How much money did my father take?" I asked.

"Twenty million dollars. And we want it in cold hard cash." He says.

"But I don't have that much money." I begin telling him.

"Ask Raiden. He will do anything for his girl." He says while looking me up and down.

"I can't ask for that much." I tell him.

"Yes you can. And you WILL." He says.

"But what if I can't get it?" I ask him.

He doesn't reply. Instead he steps back and grins then I look at one of the guys that is holding a manilla envelope.

"Then my good friend over there will have no choice but to make Hayes see that you were the one stealing from him." He grins.

"What?" I asked. "Oh my God. You guys have been the ones stealing?" I asked.

They chuckled including Nielsen.

"They have been working for me. You see, Hayes is a good friend of Raiden's and this way, I can be stealing from Raiden at the same time. It's the perfect plan." He smirks.

"Raiden will kill you." I glare at him.

Nielsen then steps closer to me and I back up again gripping onto my station as he starts looking intently into my eyes making me a little more nervous and then starts smiling again in an unnerving way.

"You really care about him don't you?!" He asks.

"Yes." I tell him nervously.

"Well did he ever tell you about what REALLY happened with your father?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Your father had a hit on him and so he took him out before your father could with Raiden." He tells me.

I don't know if I should believe him or not. Maybe he's just trying to get into my head. But then again, I do recall what Raiden said and the way he said that my father had a hit out for him.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)