Dinner

"Well, looks like everyone's ready!" I said as I walked towards Fumikage. "Yep! Let's go!" Sero said as he swung his arm around Kaminari's shoulder. "So, where are we going to eat?" Kirishima said as he and Bakugo headed out the door. "Hmm...What if we go to that Mexican Restaurant that's just down the street?" Mina said as she slipped out the door and closed it behind her. "That sounds nice." Fumikage implied and slipped his hand into mine, interlocking our fingers. "I'm fine with that!" Kaminari screamed as he started walking down the street with Sero. "Whatever. Let's just hurry up and go to that stupid place." Bakugo said as he walked next to Kirishima. "Come on Baku! Lighten up!" Kirishima said as Mina, Fumikage, and I walked next them.

The restaurant was very close so we got there in no time. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by a waiter. "7?" He said as he got closer to us. "Yep! There's 7!" Kirishima said as the waiter walked us to a booth. The booth was placed in the back, so we were away from the loud people that were sitting near the front. The booth was placed near these rectangular windows that were lined up next to each other all down the wall. "I'm ready to eat!" Kaminari said as we all sat down. I sat near the wall, Fumikage sat next to me, and Mina sat next to Fumikage. On the other side of the table, Kirishima sat near the wall, Bakugo sat next to him, the came Kami, then Sero. "This is a nice place, huh guys?" Mina said as she opened the menu. "Yeah! It's not bad!" Sero said as he opened his own. "Tch, I've been to better places than this." Bakugo said as he scanned the menu that Kirishima was holding open.

"Why do you say that you've been to better ones? Cause you were alone with Kirishima?" Fumikage said teasingly. "Yep." Bakugo says nonchalantly and I could see the light blush radiate off of Kirishima's face as the tiniest smirk grew on Bakugo's own face.

Not long after, a waitress walked up to us. "Hi, what can I get for you guys today?" The waitress said as she got out her pen to write with. After we all ordered, Fumikage said, "I'll be right back," Mina moves over and Fumikage got out and walked away from the table.
Omg!! Did you guys see that post on Momo's story!?!" Mina said as her eyes widened at her phone. "No, why?" Kaminari said as he got his phone out. "She just posted the cutest picture with Jirou!" (Or whoever you ship with Momo, you can have anyone there) Mina said as I leaned over to her. "Can I see?" I asked and Mina leaned the phone towards me. Momo had this cute light red sweater on, and Jirou was sitting on her bed with her guitar, it looked like Jirou was practically and didn't notice that Momo was taking the picture. (If you don't ship Momo and Jirou, you can choose how you want the picture to be!)

"Aww! That's so cute!" I said as Fumikage walked up to our table. "What's cute?" Fumikage asked as Mina got up and he slid back in next to me. "Oh, it was just a picture that Momo posted!" I said as Mina sat back down. "That's nice." He said as he put his head right on my shoulder and sighed. "Tired?" I asked him. "I'm just hungry." He said back to me and I smiled. "Pinky, why do you stalk our stupid classmates stories?" Bakugo asked as he put his hand around Kirishima's waist, Kirishima leaning into him. "Why not? I like to know what people are doing." Mina said as she continued scrolling. "Yeah! I like to be updated!" Kaminari said as he leaned his head on Sero's and also kept scrolling.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! It's been so crazy! The BLM movement and Trump being racist, homophobic, and just plain stupid. Also, if you don't support BLM, I would appreciate it if you didn't read my stuff. And if you're protesting, please be safe! Do your research and make sure you wear protection! Remember, we are making a difference! Black Lives Matter!! Love you all and be safe! <3