At UA

Once we got to UA, Mr. Aizawa told everyone to go back to their dorms. I walk off to my dorm and open it with a small groan escaping my lips. I immediately land on my bed and start to drift off to sleep because I was too tired to change.

The next morning I woke up dreading school. I really didn't want to go, but had to because it's UA. I jumped up out of bed, grabbed my uniform, and went to take a shower. As a was looking in the mirror I realized what a mess I was. I started to take a shower, then put my uniform on when I was done. I started out of my dorm down to UA.

As I was walking into class I was greeted with Bakugou yelling at Midoriya for no apparent reason. "Bakugou! Shut up!" I spat. "You shut up! You extra!" he snapped back. "Oh Bakugou! I'm sure your mother would love to hear you were bullying Midoriya again!" He immediately stopped and sat down. I walk over to my seat beside Tokoyami. "Nice (l/n)." he says while looking at me. "Oh, thanks Toko!" He gives me a slight smile back. I start to get a slight blush on my cheeks.

Mr. Aizawa comes in, "As you know everyone we just got back from U.S.J. so today I am going to let you all hang out and relax from everything that happened there." Everyone starts screaming from happiness. Mina immediately comes up to Tokoyami and I and says, "Hey guys! The Bakusquad and I are going to the beach! Wanna come?" I look at Tokoyami with pleading eyes. He gets a light blush. "F-Fine." Tokoyami says.

"Yay! Let's go!!" I scream. Tokoyami gives a small chuckle. We walk out of the classroom to see Bakugou and the whole Bakusquad waiting for us. We walk to our dorms to grab our bathing suits. Mina and I go to the girls' dorms and the boys go to the boys' dorms. Mina says, "So how is your relationship with Tokoyami going?" I get a slight blush. "W-We aren't dating!" I said hoping that Mina wouldn't catch my stutter. Mina looks at me with a sly smile spread across her face.

Meanwhile POV: Tokoyami

I walk with the boys down to our dorms and Kaminari comes up to me. "Why haven't you asked her?" he says. "Who?" "You know who, (l/n)! Come on! Ask her! It's obvious you both like each other!"

"I don't know Kaminari, I dont know if we're both ready yet." "Well, just think about it."

POV: (l/n)

We all meet up outside the dorms with our stuff. We decided to change at the beach instead of at the dorms. We start to walk to the beach because we didn't want to ride the bus. "Man, I can't wait!" Sero says. "Yeah me either!" "I'm super excited!" Kaminari and Mina reply. "Tch... Whatever." Bakugou says. I look at him with a Are you kidding me glare. Kirishima starts to laugh. "Come on guys! Loosen up! Were are going to the beach after all!" Mina says "Yeah! Let's try to have fun!"

Tokoyami gives a slight chuckle, "Hopefully we will." I give him a smile, and he gives a smile back. Mina and Sero sees this and they are both thinking I ship it!! We arrive at the beach and go change into our swimsuits. Mina and I are both wearing a one-piece Mina's is a light blue and mine is a dark purple.

We make our way to the place where the Bakusquad and Tokoyami are waiting for us.