The Boat

"Kaminari, you would kill us before you even got our of the (whatever you call the place where the boats are)." Bakugo says as Kirishima walks up to him. "Move!" Kirishima says and Bakugo looks at him with a confused face. "Move your hands!" Bakugo moves his hands from the wheel and Kirishima plops down on him as a wide smirk makes its way on my face. "Ok. Let's go then." Bakugo says as he smirks at Kirishima and uses his hand to lean Kirishima's extremely red face on his shoulder. Bakugou puts his hand on the wheel as Kirishima leans into his body.

Bakugo starts the boat and we head out. "Yay!" I say as I look over the water as we move. "Do you like the lake?" Fumikage asks me as he turns and looks at the water. "Yeah, I really like it!" I say with a grin on my face. "What about you Fumikage?" I ask as I turn toward him. "Well, birds don't really like water, but I am fine with it." Fumikage says as he smiles at me and I return the gesture.

"Hey y/n? Wanna go out some time later?" Fumikage says to me and my face gets dusted with a light shade of red. "L-Like a date?" "Like a date." He says, looking over at my flustered face. "S-Sure! I'd love to!" I say smiling.

Kirishima POV

As Bakugo starts the boat I snuggle my face in his shoulder. "Is someone flustered?" He asked me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "N-No! If anyone is f-flustered it's y-you!" I say embarrassed. "You're so cute when you're flustered." Bakugou says, leaning his face next to mine. I look up at him and say, "I'm not cu-!" But immediately get cut off as he gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. "Dnhdjehdhddhcjdbdh" I say, completely flabbergasted at his actions.

He just gives a light chuckle and continues driving the boat to where we want to go. I snuggle my head back into his shoulder, completely embarrassed by my red face. "C'mon Kiri, lemme see your face!" He says, raising the shoulder that I'm laying on. "No!" I lean my head more into his shoulder. "Why?" "Because!" "Because why?" He says as he takes his hand off the wheel and moves my eyes to meet his. "You're embarrassed." He says while lightly chuckling.

I made no comment as I started to lean my face into the hand that was holding my face up and close my eyes. I feel his hand move my head to where I'm leaning my head right under his chin. "Oh!" I say as I feel his chin rest on my head. I can practically feel the smirk on his face. Even though I can't see it, I know it's there.

Ok, I am writing this while tired, and I really felt like adding Kiribaku and I think Kirishima is a big bottom, but he tries to be a top sometimes and fails miserably. <3