(I dont have a name for this chapter)

Fumikage puts his arms around me as we squeeze each other. I pull away from the hug and put my lips on his beak. His eyes widen but then he starts to close them and pulls me closer, even though we were already as close as we could be. "Fumikage, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." I say while acting like I was mad. All I get in reply was a big smile.

I put my hands on the mat and hoist myself up. "Dang I didn't realize we drifted this far out." I say as Fumikage gets on the mat and I look around. "What if you use your quirk to lift up the mat and we go to the others?" Fumikage says as he picks up my hands. "Well, ok then!" I say smiling. I lay down and put my hands on the mat and take a deep breath. The mat slowly starts to lift up and we look around for the others. "There." My eyes dart to the place where Fumikage pointed and I see everyone sitting and talking to each other. The mat slowly starts to go over to them. "Hey, once we get there, instead of putting the mat down let's dive off." "Ok!" I say as I start to stand. We are soon right above a spot close to them. "3,2,1," I say as we both dive off the mat. We hear screams from everyone as we stand up and join the circle. "Pft, how were you scared of that?" Bakugo asks to no one in particular. "Well, unlike you, we have hearts." Kaminari says crossing his arms. "WHY YO-!" "If you two keep arguing we're gonna leave." I say rolling my eyes. Mina looks over at me and raises her eyebrows, unexpectedly, I raise mine back and her eyes widen. The biggest smile crosses her face and she starts to squeal. "Why is Mina squealing?" Kirishima asks. "Oh, no reason." Fumikage says even though he knows.

We continue talking for a while with a few arguments and laughs here and there. "It's getting late." Sero says checking his invisible watch. "I'm sure it is." I say while rolling my eyes at his stupidness. "Movie!" Mina says as she stands up. "Sure." Fumikage says, standing up too. We all walk back to the house and go into our separate rooms.

Cabin, house, same difference.

We get to my room and Mina turns to me. "Oh my god! Is it official?" I nod, smiling. She grabs my hands and starts jumping up and down squealing. Soon enough, I join in and start jumping.

Fumikage POV

We walk in the room and start to grab clothes to change. In the girls room I can hear Mina screaming and y/n laughing, and I start to lightly chuckle. Kirishima looks up at me, "Hm?" He says. "Oh, nothing." I say as I continue getting ready.

Kirishima POV

I look over and see Tokoyami chuckling and I can hear the girls squealing and laughing. "Hm?" I ask Tokoyami. "Oh nothing." I have noticed that Tokoyami, y/n, and Mina know something that we don't. I shrug the thought away and start walking to the bathroom to change.