Dorms

We decide to go to the dorms to figure it out and we obviously choose to go to the boys' dorms. We get there and see Midoriya and Todoroki watching a movie.

"Hey Todoroki! Midoriya!" I say. "Hey." Todoroki replies. "We came here because we are bored." "Oh, we were watching a movie!" Midoriya pipes in.

Hey guys! My twin Ella is gonna write some of this on this chapter! I hope you like it!

Mina says "What movie are you watching?" "Titanic ,it's almost over." I gasp in excitement, get on the ground and say "Draw me like one of your French girls." Everyone starts laughing except Tokoyami who is flustered. I get up and we walk over to the couch. Todoroki ,Midoriya, and Mina are all on the couch, Midoriya holding the popcorn. Sero, Kaminari, Bakugou, Kirishima, Tokoyami, and me are all on the floor. I realize it's cold and start shivering so I scoot closer to Tokoyami. We both get flustered but don't move, and he wraps his cape around us, and I lean into him.

Before we know it the movie ends, and we have to chose a game to play. Mina and I look at each other with smiles and say " We should play truth or dare!" Everyone says "Sure!" Mina says "Todoroki, you go first." Todoroki says "Bakugou, truth or dare?" "Dare." We all exchange glances and look at Todoroki.

"I dare you to kiss Kirishima." Bakugou gets flustered, but with no hesitation he looks into Kirishima's eyes and passionately kisses Kirishima while slowly closing his eyes. Mina and I start screaming in excitement. Kirishima pulls away after 10 seconds but Bakugou pulls him back in for a little kiss, then sits back down flustered, while saying "Shut up extras!"

"Kacchan it's your turn." says Midoriya. "Tch...Whatever, Mina truth or dare?" "Dare" says Mina. "I dare you to let Sero tape you to the ceiling." Everyone let's out a little laugh. Mina says "How am I gonna get up there?" I butt in and say "I can get you up there!" "Ok let's do it!" Says Mina. Sero gets up while I unwrap myself from Tokoyami's cape, and Mina looks at me with a smirk. After we tape her on the ceiling, Mina says "Ok Deku, truth or dare?" "Uhm d-dare." "Dare you to sit in between Todoroki's legs for the rest of the game." says Mina. Todoroki and Midoriya each get flustered but Midoriya does it anyway. Once Midoriya gets situated Todoroki wraps his legs around Midoriya. "T-Todoroki!" Midoriya whispers.