Tanning

Mina POV

Before Kaminari and Sero went over and got in the water, I yelled over to them. "Kami! Sero!" I said as they were about to leave. "Yeah Mina?" Kaminari asked me as he turned his head toward me. "I don't wanna stay here by myself! Come tan with me!" I said to them as I gestured for them to come over here. "I'll tan with you!" "I guess if Kami is, then I'll stay too!" Sero says as both of them set towels out and lay on them. "Got any gossip?" I ask them eagerly.

"Depends on what you wanna hear about." Kaminari said as he took out his phone and started scrolling on Instagram. "So you do. I wanna hear about any relationships coming on!" I say as I whip out my phone and start looking at our classmates' stories. "Well, I'm pretty sure Todoroki and Midoriya are dating, if you didn't know. I think that Tsu and Uraraka might happen soon!" "Interesting! Anything else?" I ask Kaminari. "Have you heard? People are saying that Present Mic and Aizawa might be together. Same with Momo and Jirou. But Mineta is still bothering Momo nonetheless." Sero pipes up as I turn my head towards him.

"As expected, I am not surprised about Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa being together. I had my suspicions." I said as I scrolled through Uraraka's story. "Hmmm, Uraraka does have a lot of pictures of her and Tsu together." I say to no one in particular. "Yep!" Kaminari says with minimal enthusiasm. "Hey guys, the sports festival should be going on soon right?" Sero said as he leaned over to Kaminari and pecked him on the cheek. Kaminari's cheeks immediately got dusted with a light shade of red as Sero lightly chuckled.

"Mhm!" I said, really excited for it. "I can't wait! It will be so much fun!" I said as I got off Uraraka's story and went over to Momo's story. "I'm excited too!" Kaminari said extremely ecstatic. "Hmm, I wonder what l/n and Tokoyami are doing." I said as I smirked and looked over to the side of the boat that they were on. I saw that Tokoyami had his beak pressed against l/n's lips, so I took my phone and started taking pictures.

They soon noticed me and I heard y/n scream, "Mina!" At me as I jolted back down over the boat. "Oh no she caught me!" I said as I saw Kaminari and Sero laughing at me. I got back in my spot and continued tanning with the two boys as I scrolled through different people's stories and we made some small talk here and there.

Reader POV

I started to go back to the Fumikage as I heard Bakugo tell everyone, "Hey extras! Get in the boat! We are going to start tubing!" I got over to the ladder and hopped on the boat with Fumikage. We walked over to the front of the boat and sat down as I wrapped myself in a towel and laid my head on his shoulder.

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great day! <3