Battles pt.2

POV: Sero

I walked over to the starting spot fearing the battle that was to come before me. I think I'll lose to Bakugou and he will hurt me pretty badly, but I hope someone will call it off before that happens.

I hear Tokoyami start us off. "3,2,1, go!" Tokoyami screams at us. Bakugou immediately shoots a blast directly at me. I dodge, but barely. I look up to see a big smirk on his face. I regain my composure and throw tape at him. He dodges with ease. I have a plan forming in my mind, that has a high chance to work.

Bakugou keeps shooting explosions at me, and I keep dodging. One of his explosions hit me square in the chest while I was off guard "Ahh!" I screamed in pain. Every time I got an opening I would shoot behind Bakugou making it seem it I was going to hit him. In reality, I was making a big spiderweb to catch him with my tape. Just a few more strands and—. Right before I could make the last strand Bakugou hit me with another explosion causing me to lose my balance.

I fall back on the ground to see Bakugou sprinting at me. No! I can't stop now! I thought. I saw Bakugou towering over me, but right before he could shoot an explosion I rolled away. He looked at me really angry. "Come on dunce face! Let me hurt you!" Bakugou screamed at me. I looked at him to see him only 2 feet away from me. I shoot tape at his gauntlet to disable it momentarily. I get up and run to the other side of the field. He was now right in front of the web. I finally shot the last strand of tape at the web. Bakugou saw me start to run with a big smile on my face.

I wrapped a long piece of tape around his waist, and shot him right at the web. Right before he hit it, he broke the tape on his waist and shot the web, ruining it! My face turned from a smile to pure fear and sadness that my plan didn't work.

Bakugou came running toward me with a smirk on his face. He started blasting me over and over again with no time to react. I shot some tape but it did nothing. Bakugou looked at me and grabbed my shirt and said "Die!" Right before he could blast Tokoyami interfered "Bakugou! Stop it! You're gonna hurt him! You won!" Bakugou stood up and looked at me with a weird face "Tch... Go to the infirmary." he said and turned away.