Tubing

We all got on the boat and Bakugo started driving the boat over to a more open area. We got there and this time, Mina put the anchor down. "Who is gonna go first?" Kaminari asked with anticipation. My eyes traveled over to Fumikage and he just shrugged his shoulders at me. "Well, we don't really care if we go first or not!" I said back to him. "Hmmmm, Mina! Wanna tube with me?" Kaminari asked as Sero's face erupted into a sad one. "Come on Hanta! I'll go with you next!" Kaminari said and Sero just leaned back with no reply.

Mina stood up and walked with Kaminari over to the ladder. "Let's do this you gay boi!!" Mina screamed as she hopped on the tube and Kaminari hopped on right beside her. They both pushed off and slowly started drifting away from the boat. "You extras ready?" Bakugo asked them, with a smile on his face. "Ready Bakubro!" Kaminari yelled back. "Don't die!" I yelled to them as Bakugo started moving. "One of them is gonna fall off, I bet they will." Fumikage said as I moved to snuggle into his shoulder. "Probably." I said as Fumikage pressed his beak up to my forehead, giving it a light kiss.

My face got light red and a big smile made its way on my face as the end of his lips pointed upwards. We both looked back at Mina and Kaminari, Kaminari was practically standing, as Mina just sat up on her knees and put her hands in the air. My eyes drifted over to Sero and I saw that he still had a somewhat sad expression on his face and I immediately whipped out my phone as I snuggled closer into Fumikage, who moved his arm around my waist loosely.

Me: Hey Sero, you good?

Sero: Yeah I'm fine

Sero: Why

Me: You look sad, is someone jealous~?

Sero: I- How dare you say that!

Me: You are aren't you?

Sero: Maybe a little bit

Me: Hold on, I have a plan!

Sero: Ok

I put my phone down and looked up at Fumikage. "Hey Fumikage?" "Yeah?" He said as his breathtaking crimson eyes met mine and the back of my neck started to heat up. "You have Kirishima's number right?" I asked him. "Yeah, I do. What do you want me to ask him?" Fumikage said as he grabbed his phone and opened it. "Can you ask him to tell Bakugo to speed up? I think Sero is getting jealous." I say as I said the last part with a smirk, and he returned a smirk to me. "Sure." He got on his messages and started to text Kirishima.

Tokoyami POV

Me: Hey Kirishima?

Kirishima: Oh hey Tokoyami, what's up?

Me: Well Sero is getting jealous, so we were wondering if you could ask Bakugo to try to get them to fall off.

Kirishima: Oh I see! Sure!

Me: Ok, bye.

Kirishima: Bye!

I put my phone down and turn my head towards my beautiful girlfriend. A smile breaks over my face as I see her waiting expectantly. "He said he'd do it." "Great!" She said to me.

Kirishima's POV

I put my phone down after my conversation with Tokoyami. "Hey Baku?" I asked as I looked up at him. "Yeah Kiri?" He said as he turned his attention to me. "Well,Sero is getting jealous, and Tokoyami and l/n were wondering if you could make Kaminari and Mina fall off, so the ride will be shorter." I said to him and a smirk broke out on his face. "Fine, but only because you asked." He said as he started going faster and I could feel the blush creeping onto my face as Bakugo made a sharp turn, starting to attempt to try to get Mina and Kaminari to fall off.

Hope you guys are liking my fanfic! This is the first one I've ever written! <3