Chapter 47: You Won't Like It

Authors note: bruh my fingers hurt so much-
People! This contains some serious stuff!
Like idk...love making and shit- and stuff like that! This is my very first lemon, and I wanted you guys to enjoy it (since this is like the only one I'll be writing for a while). IM SORRY MY INNOCENT CHILDREN!!
For real guys, this does contain some stuff.
It's also 3,370 words!
!Last warning!

Edit: I forgot to mention my friend! She helped me with the embarrassing parts, so thank you (Ahem her name)!! I really appreciate it cuz I was super embarrassed to write crap like this 😂

~~~~~

No POV
"Oh...uhm...Ok?" Ink was confused at Errors request. He didn't exactly know what to think. The future?

"I know your confused. It's because of who took you. What if they're still after you? We need a plan in case they come after you or your friends. Anyone, in fact." Ink nodded, understanding what he meant.

"Yeah, guess that's important, heh. Do you have an idea or something that you want to shar- woah!" Error pulled Ink onto him and covered them both with his blanket.

"Error!-"

"shhh! I want to cuddle..." Ink chuckled. "Ok, well do you already have an idea?" Error shook his head.

"Well then what's the point?"

"The point is to come up with an idea that together babe~" Error cooed.

"Oh shut up!" Error smirked. "You know you love me~" Ink gave a 'Hmph' in response.

"Alright, I think I got an idea. What if we turn into assassins and kill them together?" Ink snorted. "R-really? That'll take years of training and practice!" Ink continued to laugh as Error wrapped his arms around Inks waist.

"But at least we'll be together? Isn't that what you want?" Error asked hopefully. He wished for a yes and not a joke. "Well, yeah...but then we'll both be charged with murder! And I don't think they'll want us in the same cell Glitchy." Error chuckled.

"We'll both break out! It'll be easy!" Ink shook his head, a smile appearing on his face. "Your weird, but so am I. What if we hire a private investigator to find Core or Anti? Then we can hire assassins!" Ink smiled at his 'wonderful plan'.

"Error just smirked. "My plan is better. We'll become straight badasses." They we're both silent for a few seconds until they burst out laughing under the covers.

"Well, that's all I got. Sorry Glitchy!" Ink giggled out. "Well, that might be the best option for now. I want everyone to be safe, especially you. You know I love you, right?" Ink smiled and nuzzles into his chest, not noticing that he was slightly revealing most of his neck.

Errors eyes landed on his neck. He blushed, remembering what he had done to Ink a few minutes earlier. "U-uh Ink? You should lift you shirt up a b-bit. It's showing a little too m-much..." Error had never seen Ink undressed. The only time he had semi-seen Ink like this was when they had their movie night.

And even then, they weren't as disheveled as now. "Oh please, that's what you were after earlier." Ink snuggled closer. Error blushed a bright blue. "But that's not what I want now!" Ink only ignored him and continued to lie down on him.

"Ink?"

"Ink his sleeping. He doesn't care about lifting his clothes. It's cold, so he's trying to warm up." Ink explained, a slightly amused yet annoyed tone in his voice.