Chapter 21: Grillin' and Bakin'

Hold up... we got 501 reads last time I checked.... yo, are y'all ok?- LIKE FR HOW?! I NEVER EXPECTED THIS JESUS- I swear y'all the best, and that's all I gotta say. Thank you fam, thank you.

~~~~~
(I'm bored and I don't wanna write how Error and ink said their goodbyes so here: ink and error said their goodbyes and headed home. Long story short, they were thinking of the good time they had)

Ink POV
"oh NOW YOUR GONNA GET IT, BLUE!" I yelled. "Nuuuu!!" He yelled back.

Blue, Dream, and I were spending some time together, trying to make blueberry muffins.

But blue, being blue, just had to start a flour fight.

Thank you, blue. Thank you.

"HA! TAKE THAT!" I yelled, as I hid behind our island. Yeah, that's right. We have and island countertop.

I grab a hold of some flour and aim for blues head. This must be perfect, as I'm starting to run low on flour.

I must weaken THE ENEMY! I throw and it hits him right in the head. "HA!" I exclaim, hiding again.

A shadow casts over me. Its dream, with a whole pack of flour hanging over my head. "Rest in peace, Ink." He says quietly.

Then, he tips the back over. Long story short, I've become completely white (this is not meant to be racist! I repeat! This is not meant to be racist!).

I'm covered head-to-toe in flour. Well, now I got more ammo. I stand up on the island countertop and start to speak.

"You've made a GRAVE mistake... I'LL GIVE YOU 3 SECONDS TO RETREAT TO YOUR BASES (their rooms lol) BEFORE I UNLEASH MY ATTACK!!" I warn.

I hear mumbling. 'What's he gonna do? I'm kinda scared dream.'

'He won't to anything. Lets just wait'.

"3...2...1..." it goes silent. "Goodbye, friends...."

"HYA!"

They look at me and I throw paint in their faces. It splatters everywhere.

Dream starts laughing at blue and I as he scolds me and asks me why I didn't use flour.

"Sorry. I gave you 3 seconds to leave, didn't I?" I ask, smirking victoriously.

He grumbles and asks us to help him clean up. Gotta admit, that was fun, but really REALLY messy....

although...

I can only think about Error

.... I miss Error...

Error POV
"Yo, you got the burger patties I asked you to bring right?" Killer yells. "Yeah! I also got some extra chicken and some steak!" I yell back.

"Error! Get your ass over here! We need to start grilling!" Dust yells. "JUST GIVE ME THE MEAT! I'LL TAKE IT!" Horror yells.

Hell no!

I head outside with the meat and give it to Nightmare. "Make sure horror doesn't get to it. You know how he can be." I tell him.

"Yeah yeah. Go get cross for me, k? We're gonna need him soon.".

"Got it. Anything else?" I ask. He shakes his head and turns to the grill. I head inside the house. "Cross! Where are you!?" I yell.

He comes downstairs. "Over here! Is it horror again with the meat?" He asks me.

"Yeah, you might wanna help. I gotta do something first before I get out there." I say. He nods and goes out back.

I go to the couch and sit down.

Damn wallpaper, always bringing me back.

I wish I could've got one of Ink and I. Maybe next time...

"yo Error! Burgers are done. Better get one before horror takes em' all!" Killer says.

"Coming!" I yell back. I head outside. There weren't any. "Did horror?..."

"yep, we were all to late...".

I grumble and sigh.

...I miss Ink...