Chapter 18: Our First Date

(Bet u were expecting the date huh? No? Oh uhh ok then-)

Error POV
I was glitching. BADLY. Tomorrow was the date, and I wanted it to be perfect.

I wanted him to be impressed. But, I just don't know what to do! "Nightmare! Cross! I need your help!" I yelled.

Not even a second later, Nightmare and cross were in front of me. "Watcha need help with?" Cross asked.

"It's about my date... I want it to be perfect. But I don't know how to act or what to do".

"Huh. Nightmare~ why don't you tell him what you did for our first date?..." asked cross. A light cyan-colored blush dusted his face.

"Fine... but you have to wait outside.." he said. "Ok!" Said cross, and he walked out. "When I went on my first date with cross, I had to have manners.

And obviously patience (you can skip this. It's basically what Ink went through except it's cross and nightmare.).

I wanted it to be prefect to, so I was as polite as I could be. I'm always distant, yeah, But this was for him. For cross, the one I love.

I did what I did that day to make the one I love, Cross, happy. But you also need to be happy. Get open, get honest!

Be polite. Have manners. Be patient. Remember things. Just be yourself." He said. He then walked out.

They weren't much help.

I went to my closet. What to wear, what to wear... I wanted it to be simple, but classy. Maybe even a bit weird. I decided to just go plain. Black shirt, black belt, black pants, black shoes.

One of my favorite colors is black. Not to sure why. I better start thinking about what I'm gonna do and how I'm gonna act...