Chapter 29: Flustered

Ye I drink water for lunch ye
Ye I bring pizza for brunch ye
Just kidding what the fuuuuuck yu
My friend a girl, she say BRUH YU- *ACK COF COF* lol sorry for this-

~~~~~

Error POV
I'm back at his door, again. I knock gently and wait for him to answer. The door swings open, showing a small skeleton.

Ink, the small skeleton.

"Hey again Error! Come inside!" He chirps, and runs into the kitchen. I chuckle and walk in, locking the door behind me.

He comes back with some jellybeans. "I'm really excited for you to stay the night! It's been so lonely here without my friends." He giggles and grabs some jellybeans, popping them into his mouth.

"Wamht somphe?" He asks. I shake my head. He shrugs and sits on the couch. "It's just you and me here, so what do you wanna do?" He asks.

"I'm not sure..." I say nervously. "Well... can you tell me what happened? You said you couldn't go back home because of a problem you came across. I'm quite curious, so mind telling?" He asks.

Oh geez, what am I supposed to tell him!? That I was also abused?! No way!

I nervously go and sit next to him on the couch, looking away from him. I steal a glance and see he has a concerned and confused look on his face.

Typical.

"W-well um...". I stay silent, not wanting to worry him. I feel his soft hands grab mine, intertwining them.

"Please?... If whatever's bothering you is making you feel bad, maybe you just need to talk about with someone. You can tell me anything, Ruru." He says.

I blush at my newly found nickname. He has a patient smile, with a light rainbow blush barely visible on his face.

His posture is relaxed, and he doesn't seemed stressed. "R-ruru?..." I ask him. "Yes, Ruru!" He exclaims, booping my nose (bOI-). I blush.

I can hear him giggling. "Pwease wrruuwruuu~" he pleads. "W-why are you talking like that?" I ask, dumbfounded.

He leans into my chest and looks up at me. "Bwecause it's fwuuuuuunny~" he says. I blush.

He looks at me with pleading eyes. He wants me to tell him. "Ok.... I had a girlfriend named Core Frisk.

'She was like Anti Error' according to Geno, 'just without boundaries'.

All I can simply say is that I am not safe around her, and she was standing right in front of my door way.

She was horrible, but I want to forget that. I have you now, Inky. And that's all I'll ever want or need." I say.

I look down at him. He's blushing madly. I chuckle and lean back into the couch. I can feel him fiddling with my hands, as if they were a child's toy.

Without him suspecting a thing, a slowly grab his hand and bring it to my face. I kiss it lightly.

It occurs to me that I've never even kissed Ink on his cheek or-...

...Never mind....

I intertwine our fingers, feeling tingly and warm. The warm sensation Ink gives me when he's near is amazing.

I want all of his attention on me.

I just want him to want me.

I feel him snuggle into my chest, his warmth radiating from him. He's so unique, so special... it's unordinary.

"Error, I'm bored... and hungry... can we make a cake?" He asks, his voice echoing through his house.

"Sure..." I answer. I feel him get up. I'm still on the couch. "Come on Error! Lets make the cake!" Ink says happily.

Ink POV
I'm struggling to get Error up. I grab his hand and try to force him up. "Error! Get up! I want cake!" I exclaim.

"I'm ok, baby... I'm just gonna lie here..".

B-b-b-BABY?!

"W-what did you just call me?!" I yell, flustered. He opens his eyes and smirks. "Damn, you get flustered easily~" he says.

I hide in the scarf Error gave me. He gives me a flirty look and grins at me. I feel him pull me into his lap.

...I'm on top of him right now...

...oh jeSUS-

I blush, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Stop moving, baby... I'm tired.." he says. "Let me go! I want cake!" I say, annoyed.
He looks down at me and gives me a sad look.

"You want the cake more than me? Aww how sad..." he says, running a finger down his cheek as if he's crying.

"Error let me go! I just want to make some cake! Please!" I beg. He shakes his head, signaling a no.

"Hmph! Fine! Then no more hugs or hand kisses!" I say.

He shoots his eyes open and picks me up bridal style, carrying me to the kitchen.

"You said something about cake?".

I facepalm.

...Idiot...

...At least he's my idiot...