Chapter 6: Who Is That?

Error POV
Were finally here. Virtual66. It's 8:32 and there isn't a huge line yet, which is fantastic. I look at killer, concerned and nervous. Killer just laughs it off.

We get checked by the bouncer and head inside

There's a lot, and I mean A LOT of lights. I look around. There's a bunch of women and men.

They must have just gotten here. Some are very attractive, while others, aren't really my type. "Cmon man don't just stand there! Mingle a little bit! Get loose! Let the aesthetic come to you so you'll have a good time!" Killer exclaims.

He heads towards the dance floor with me following behind. I feel very claustrophobic. I have hapephobia, which is the fear of touching or being touched.

I won't let my glitches control me though. I'm here to have a good time after all. I look around. Hey, where did killer go? I ask myself. I look around some more and see him with another skeleton dancing.

I can't believe he left me here.

Oh well, I might as well get a drink and take some things off my mind.

Ink POV
It's 8:35 right now. The line is ok. We get checked by the bouncer and go inside. "I've always loved how many colorful lights are inside this club!" Dream exclaims excitedly.

"The lights hurt my eyes." I say, squeezing my eyes sockets half shut. "Dream, can I get a drink? I don't really feel like dancing right now. Maybe later." I say.

"Sure! Just don't get wasted like last time. I don't want ink all over me." He states warningly. "Got it Dreamy. Catch you later! Oh! And don't forget to find someone who's good looking~ you need it in your life~" I say with a playful tone in my voice.

"Jesus Christ Ink!" He tells me, a yellow blush on his face. I leave laughing. I sit down at the bar and ask for a beer.

"Thank you sir!" I say. "Sure thing man." he says. I go on my phone and start to text blue, asking him how he was over at papyrus's.

Error POV
I take a seat and ask for a beer. I look around. Nothing interesting unless you say women and men dancing with lights and music is. Everyone here is with someone.

I must look pathetic I tell myself.

I look away and turn to look at the table. I turn to my left and see... a Skeleton. He has a black paint stain on his right cheek.

His eye lights show an orange triangle and a yellow sun. He blinks, and they change to a blue pin-prick and a yellow star. Interesting I tell myself. He's also drinking a beer and he's on his phone.

Must be alone to I say inside my head. I look to the people dancing and I keep thinking about that skeleton. I was taken by my thoughts from a women, who was drunk. "Hey hot stuff~ whatcha doin here all alone??" She asks, slurring.