Chapter 28: Front Door

lets clAP IT UP BOIS (and girls) we did it

lets clAP IT UP BOIS (and girls) we did it... WE DID IT!! HELL YA BRO WE DID IT!! Y'all... we did it bro... y'all helped me get 1K FREAKING READS... you guys are honestly the best. I never would have thought that I would be able to get 1k reads on this book. But y'all.... y'all MADE it happen. So all I got to say is that I'm grateful, happy, surprised, and thankful. Thank you guys, you're awesome. Never forget that.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Error POV
God... I still feel bad for yelling at Ink.

I probably awoke some of his memories of the past...

you could hardly hear my footsteps. It was about 3:46. I glance down at the painting Ink gave to me. It was so detailed, so specific in color and design.

He was truly gifted.

I smile, knowing he truly did care about me. I could hear the voices, talking amongst themselves. I wish everyday could be like this.

Me spending time with Ink, spending time with myself and family... I'm surrounded by love, with the people I love.

I can see my house from here, but there's also someone else. I take my red-rimmed glasses out and put them on.

I still can't see who it is, but they're right at the front door just standing there. I continue to walk, as there isn't anything else to do besides get home.

Wait...

I think I can see them!

It's-...

...Core...

I stop and tense.

No...no no no no no no!

She can't be here!

Or there- I mean!

I stumble a bit back.

I can't go home...

she must have noticed I was gone...

I can't stay here.

I can't risk myself to go through all of that again. I can't go home, because of her.

She starts looking around, so I quickly take off my glasses and run to a side of a random house.

I peek over and see she's still there. Fuck, I can't go home. What am I gonna do?! I take a look at the painting.

Ink...

Ink!

Maybe, just MAYBE, he'll understand... I take out my phone to text Ink. I press messages and start to text him.

StringObsessedGlitch: Hey Ink...

I'mAddictedToPaint: Hey Error! What's up?

StringObsessedGlitch: I've come across a problem in my way home.. and well now I can't go home...

I'mAddictedToPaint: Oh? Do you need a place to stay at for the night?

StringObsessedGlitch: Well...yes... But if you don't want me there I understand!

I'mAddictedToPaint: No it's ok!
If you need a place to stay then you can come over! I won't mind. I'll be happy, really!

StringObsessedGlitch: Are you sure?

I'mAddictedToPaint: Positive!

StringObsessedGlitch: Ok, I'm coming over

I'mAddictedToPaint: Ok~
I'll be waiting~

I blush and chuckle. I glance back at my house. Core is still there. I tighten my hood and pick the painting up.

Who knew I would be going back to Inks house after only like 20 minutes! Even better, spending the night!

I sigh.

...I'm glad our paths crossed, Ink...