Chapter 24: Gifts

Authors note at the beginning?: Ok yo, imma be real wit y'all. I got some great peoples who be commenting and voting and stuff so shoutout to my homies Hidotcom113, doodis2014, gh0stinthegarage, UndertaleGamrr, ReginagamerX, And many more! Y'all don't know how much this means to me yo, so thank you guys!

 I got some great peoples who be commenting and voting and stuff so shoutout to my homies  Hidotcom113, doodis2014, gh0stinthegarage, UndertaleGamrr, ReginagamerX, And many more! Y'all don't know how much this means to me yo, so thank you guys!

Onto the story!

~~~~~
Ink POV
I had such a blast (ha get it? Space related? Nah? Ok-) last night, I forgot to say goodbye to my friends!

I always get up early to say bye to them. Every year, they have this group meeting with these other people to discuss stuff.

I don't know what they talk about though, since Dream and Blue have always said 'it's a secret!'.

They usually leave for a few days, leaving me to do all the house chores. It can get boring, yeah, but if you put some fun into it, then it becomes fun!

There isn't much to do...

I've already texted Dream and Blue sorry and they forgave me...

I've already cleaned the house...

and I've already eaten lunch.

Plus, I don't have much art work to do right now.

After last night, I've been so lonely and bored. Maybe I can make error something! Yeah! I'll paint him!

I run upstairs to my room, my footsteps echoing through the house. It sunny outside, with birds faintly chirping.

I open the door and slam it closed. What size canvas should I use? Maybe a (insert perfect canvas size cuz I'm noob at sizes)!

Yes! I grab all my paints and my canvas and set my stuff up.

Wait! I don't have a picture of Error...

I really don't want to bother him, but I need this for the sake of his gift!

I pick up my phone and go to messages.

Ink: Hey Error! Sorry to bother you

Listen, this might be weird but I need a picture of you. But just of your face, nothing else.

It's a surprise! But don't worry, I'll understand if you don't want to send me a photo.

ThatOneHotGuyI'mFallingFor: Oh uh sure you can have a picture of me.

You better not be doing some weird spiritual stuff though

Ink: Don't worry, I won't be doing anything weird with it.

ThatOneHotGuyI'mFallingFor: Ok. I trust you.

(Insert picture of Error cuz I'm to lazy to draw)

Ink: Thanks Error!

ThatOneHotGuyI'mFallingFor: No problem.

(Sorry for the trash texting stuff lol)

Phew, at least that done. Clicked on the picture and zoomed a little in.

That face...

dangit Ink! Your getting off topic here!

I grabbed my canvas and started sketching his face. His face structure is perfect.

I ended it with his neck at the bottom of the canvas. Then, I started to paint. I dipped my paintbrush lightly into some black paint, making sure I don't put to much.

I stroked it across the canvas, looking at the difference between white and black ((NO RACIST! I REPEAT! NO RACIST)).

I continue to paint, washing my paintbrush every now and then to get a new color.

I hope he'll like this gift when I'm done...

Error POV
He wanted a picture of me for a surprise?

And I gave it to him?

That was unexpected, but I'm a little nervous on what he's gonna do with it.

He'll probably make a fool out of me with the picture...

I sigh and look down.

Everything always ends with me heartbroken, and I bet this will to.

I'll get humiliated. People will be disgusted, and I'll go running back to her.

To that demon, core. Core Frisk, to be specific. She would always embarrass me when she had the chance.

Always made my life a living hell. Maybe she was right.

I probably will go running back to her...

there's a slight chance that won't happen though, and that's with Ink. I have to try. Maybe he won't humiliate me.

This is someone completely different.

You know what?

I'll make him something, to show my love and appreciation towards him.

I grab my knitting needles and get 2 different beige-colored yarn balls. I'll make him an ombré one.

I take the darker beige and start knitting (idk how to knit so I won't be able describe what he's doing. Just act like I know what I'm doing lol-).

I wrap the yarn around my left needle and then over my right. I insert my right needs into the left and pull some yarn over it.

I hope he'll like this gift when I'm done...