Chapter 32: Angry About Love

Authors note: bro this chapter long 😂- anyways, take ur choccy milk and enjoy the chapter. Ya girl don't wanna waste your time. so RELAX and DRINK SOME CHOCCY MILK BROTHURS (btw this does contain swearing and I guess a little sin? I'll warn u guys when it comes)

~~~~~

Error POV
I woke up feeling like shit. Probably because of yesterday. I look down to see Ink snuggled up closed to me, his breathing steady with his heart beating slowly.

What would I do if I ever lost this angel? I'm not sure, although I do know that I would do ANYTHING to get him back.

Even if that results in my funeral.

I pick Ink up slowly, not wanting to disturb him during his Beauty sleep.

He needs it.

I set him back down on the couch, picking the blanket up once more and covering him. He looks so peaceful. I smile and head to his backyard.

I'm sure Ink won't mind me taking some breathing time. I open the door to meet with a fresh breeze, with a certain morning smell I can't ever name.

The birds are quietly chirping, and the sun is rising.

I never get up this early...

I stare upon the horizon.

This world is just too cruel.

You can barely ever find someone that's perfect. All you'll ever find are just people looking for a good time, or just the young ones.

Ink deserves better than me... I feel a tear come straight down my cheek to my chin. I can't be with him... he's too pure for me, too... unique.

I've been thinking about this ever since we went stargazing. I shouldn't be dating a goddamn angel.

Sometimes I wonder what he ever sees in me. And to think that we met at a bar, how funny.

I feel another tear slide down my face in sadness.

I really do love him, but I have to let him go, for the sake of him.

I'm getting attached.

All I want is Ink, but I know I can't have that.

...I'm in love... I'm... I... I love him to much.

...I got attached to him...

I want him all to myself.

I'm hopelessly in love...

I laugh. "Me... hopelessly in love! How pathetic!" I laugh out crying. "I love him to much to the point that it hurts. And to the point where I can't even express it anymore... How pitiful..." I say quietly.

The tears stop coming, and I stop laughing.

'Someone's gonna take him from you'

'your never gonna find someone as perfect as him'

'this was your only chance to be happy, and now he's gonna leave. That's hilarious!'

I breath in shakily. All I have to do is tune them out. I open the door to go back inside the warm house.

...This is gonna be painful to explain to him...

Ink is no where to be seen.

He must have woken up. He's probably getting dressed. I walk to the couch and pull the blanket over my head, wanting to hide from my problems.