Chapter 23: Shooting Star

YuUuHhH gEt It To It- *ahem* sorry folks. Carry on.

~~~~~

Ink POV
Here I am, standing in front of my mirror, just looking at myself. I'm not wearing anything too fancy.

Then again, I'm rethinking my options for the matches of clothes I prepared yesterday. Lets just go with this.

I get up, and grab my keys. It's barely 7:45, yet those 2 goofballs I call my best friends have already went to bed. Maybe they got something planned? Oh well.

I quietly unlock the door and close it. I lock it and start walking to the hill. I gave Error the path to where we would meet up, so he'll be fine.

There's this little path in the forest where you would take, and it leads you to 2 other paths.

Your supposed to take the one the right, and there it showed you the beautiful space.

I kept walking.

It's a clear sky out tonight, so it'll be perfect over there. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

Error POV
Ink gave me the directions to this beautiful hill he likes to go to. I'm quite curious now, as I've never heard of this hill from anyone.

And when I say anyone, I mean anyone. Maybe Ink really is the one who knows where it is. He told me to take a path leading into the forest.

I was a little nervous, until I read the next text again. He said it was barely into the forest. I walked to the path and took the trail right where it starts.

He said to keep walking, and that I should be careful. Something about a lot of little sticks and things. I came to the 2 paths he spoke to me about.

I took the one to the right, following Inks directions. I kept walking, until I saw moonlight.

This was-.... ꧁ Gorgeous

Everything was so perfect. However, something was missing... and that was Ink.

I took a seat on the grass, just looking at the city. You could hear cars, yet it was faint.

I heard footsteps and turned around quickly.

There he was.

Ink POV
I was walking in the trail leading to the hill. The last time I went here was about 3 weeks ago. I went by myself, just to self reflect.

I came upon the hill quicker than expected. I saw Error just looking at. Must of thought I was a wolf or something.

"Umm hi Error..." I say quietly. "H-hi Ink." He replies. I go and sit next to him. "Nice spot, am I right?" I ask, trying to start a conversation.

"Really is. Hey, mind if I ask how you found this place?" He asks.

"Not at all. I was going through the woods at night a few years back. I was pretty naive and stupid, so ya know.

Anyways, I wanted to paint something that night since my friends were out of town.

They usually go to this group that meets up every now and then, so I would get the whole house by myself for a few days.

I came across the path that had 2 trails on it. I decided to take the one to the right. There wasn't any reason to why though.

I kept walking and walking, and I eventually came up here. Weird story, I know, but interesting if you think about it." I explain.

"That's cool. So..... what do you want to talk about?" He asks. "Lets talk about each other..."

Error POV
"Let's talk about each other..." he says. He turns to face me. I stare into his eyes. One's a blue heart and the other is a purple star.