Chapter 2: Painting And Thinking

Ink woke up. He smelled the delicious aroma of pancakes and quickly got dressed, only to meet a pair of eye lights right in front of him.

"Remember Ink! Always wash your hands before eating!" Yelled a little blue skeleton. (That goes for EVERYONE!)

Ink sighed but smiled after realizing his friend blueberry, or blue, was only trying to protect him from those annoying colds and fevers.

Ink got some soap and water and washed his hands and began to eat. His little friend blue had just gone to fold clothes in the laundry room, meanwhile Dream was still asleep after a long day of work.

Dream and blue have been Inks friends for a few years now, after meeting in middle school.

Dream worked as a nurse. And working as a nurse, can be very hard and exhausting. Blue worked in a cafe, as baking was one of his favorite things to do. Ink finished his pancakes and washed his plate.

He brushed his teeth, got dressed, got his paint and other art supplies, and headed for the door.

Ink loves painting at the park, and he's gonna love it even more as since it rained yesterday.

9:24 A.M. with some clouds and sunlight. After it rained, he couldn't help but think about painting the sky with those pretty clouds.

But that brought up a terrible memory.

Inks ex. They had broken it off a month and a half ago because Ink couldn't take his dominance anymore.

Ink would always be forced to clean or do stuff for him (not like that u sinners).

He would never let Ink go anywhere without him being there, and Ink wasn't even allowed to paint early in the mornings since he didn't want to get up.

Mornings weren't his favorite, but they were Inks.

Ink kinda liked being single, but then again it affected how he saw the world. When he had someone, he would be blinded by love and he would think that everything was a fantasy.

And it honestly felt nice like this.

Being protected by someone else, and protecting them too. Having date nights...

Talking about feelings...

You know, being honest to your partner.

His mom knew what he was doing and wanted Ink to break it off with him.

And Ink did just that.

Most of his friends had jobs or had begun looking for jobs at a young age. Meanwhile, Ink would always stay at home to make art so he could sell it. He was always alone.

Most of his friends were doing their jobs during the day, leaving Ink alone. When he wasn't with someone, it brought his day sadness and gloominess.

He never thought how lonely the world could be without someone. Never thought about how lonely it can be in such short time.

Just a month and a half.

That was all it took to make him feel like he was the last man- excuse me, skeleton on the planet.

He wanted to date someone. Get back out there. Find his true soulmate, unlike him. Ink set up his easel and paints and began painting a cloudy day, just like this one.

I'll find my true love one day he thought.

He heard children laughing and playing and hoped one day he would start a family. Having kids seemed hard, but manageable if properly planned out.

He didn't care if he would be the dominant one or the submissive. He just wanted someone that could care for him and for him TO care FOR.

Ink was interrupted and taken back to reality after he had accidentally spilled his paint onto his canvas.

You could tell the paint had spilled on accident, as there were splatters that stretched across the canvas.

Ink sighed.

"Everyone makes mistakes. And this isn't my first one! Hehe..he..he.....".

He picked up his canvas now a little dry and his paints and easel and went back home. Still thinking about that one topic. The one topic everyone has an opinion on.

Love.

Authors note: yO gUyS wHaTs Up?! It'S yA bOi-
Ahem sorry- here's a short chapter tehe- the next one might be released later. And keep in mind, I don't actually have all of these chapters written out lol. With that, I will Probably see u guys later :3 peace out for now, my brothas and sistas

- That one guy- ahem GAL cactus223