✨New Recruit Pt. 1 || Cooper x Male!Reader✨

Request from @DekuBangers

Hope you enjoy this, man!

~Cooper's POV~

"Alright chat, today we're just gonna vibe on the server, I don't really have a plan," I say as I log onto SMPLive. I decide not to join voice chat with those who are on the server because I want to talk to chat. "Thank you Valenbox for the sub," I read off the screen as I run around. I go through my portal to the Nether and I see a path that looks like the four seasons. I follow the path and see the portal is unnamed, making me furrow my brow. I go through the portal and see what looks like an indoor Earth, the four seasons being the theme of the base. "Chat whose base is this?" I ask, running around and admiring how beautiful each section fo the base is. I look at chat and see a lot of people saying Y/c/n (Your channel name).

In the chat I see 'Y/c/n whispers to Cscoop: welcome to my base! Can I help you with something?' I smile at their obvious kindness. 'Cscoop whispers to Y/c/n: Nope, I'd just never seen your base before so I came to see who owned it lol' I tell them, and their Minecraft character comes over to mine. I see a male skin with a pink jacket on and flower crown similar to Travis's. Cscoop whispers to Y/c/n: Your base is awesome, btw. I'll leave you be, it was nice talking to you!' I leave and a lot of people were bummed.

"Do you guys watch them a lot?" I question, and I receive a lot of yes's. Huh.

Soon media shares of their videos started popping up, and I watched each one with intrigue.

"Here's a wholesome face reveal video that Y/n posted," I read aloud and a video shows up on screen. I see a face pop up with a big smile. "Hey! Uh, I know, this is really weird for me too, uh, I'm Y/n, w-well, Y/c/n, I promised once I hit 200k that I'd do a face reveal so, here I am..!" I smile, watching him push his hair out of his face. He's really cute.

I'd streamed for a few more hours before deciding to log off, and I pull up YouTube, wanting to watch more of Y/n. He is no small streamer and I wish I'd heard of him sooner. I go into Carson's room and make sure he isn't streaming.

"What's up?" he questions, and I sit on his bed.

"Do you know Y/c/n?" He continues editing, his back to me. I don't mind.

"Oh, Y/n? Yeah, I invited him two, maybe three days ago. Why?" he turns his head to see me and I become flustered.

"No reason, just curious. I ran into his base today and met him for the first time, and my chat was ecstatic that I met him. They sent me a media share of his face reveal and I thought he as cu-cool, so uh, yeah," I stand up and head towards the door. When I turn to face him, I see Carson's eyebrows raised and a smirk playing at his lips. I flip him off and leave, making him laugh.

~

I wake up to find a DM from Y/n. I smile and open it.

Hey!

Hey, what's up?

Not much. I always ask when people are streaming and now
that we've met, I was wondering when you'd be streaming?

Probably in the next half hour or so.
You wanna maybe stream together?

Yeah sure!

I get out of bed and change, loading up Minecraft on my computer. I grab something to eat and bring it into my room, setting up everything for my stream, getting a mod to monitor my chat, and I get a call from Y/n.

"Hey!" Their voice rings through my headphones, and I smile. I could listen to him talk for hours. What the hell is wrong with me- "You alright?" he chuckles, and I get out of my head.

"Yeah, I'm great! Just trying to make sure everything's in order before I go live," I say, and I sense him nod from wherever he is. So we load up our streams and go live. "Hey chat, how are you guys doing today?" I ask, and I see my view count steadily go up. I keep my starting soon screen up for a bit while I coordinate some things with the boys in Discord. Then I switch over to Minecraft and switch the screen so people can see the title page.

"Gooood morning, chat!" Y/n goes live with a cheery intro, and I see my chat start messaging mainly about how happy they are that I'm streaming.

"Geez, Y/n, apparently my chat really wanted me to stream with you because they're freaking out," I tell him, joining the server.

"Mine is the same way. Do you want me to address you as Cscoop or can I call you Cooper?" his polite question catches me slightly off guard. This guy is the nicest person I swear.

"Cooper, please. I don't know many people that refer to me as Cscoop honestly," I reply with a chuckle, and he laughs too.

"Alright, noted. It's lovely to be streaming with you this fine morning, Cooper," the smile on his face is evident in his voice, and I can't help feeling my face heat up. This is going to be a fun stream.

~Third POV~

Things went swimmingly for their first stream. And second. And tenth. Eventually Y/n joining Cooper in streams and videos became a regular sight, and people started creating fanart and shipping them in no time.

Months went by, including the end of SMPLive, which made everyone very sad. However, since Y/n had gotten so friendly with the Lunch Club and had been apart of so much with the boys, including being on their podcasts, Carson brought up to his friends whether or not Y/n should be an official member of Lunch Club. The only person who seemed at all hesitant about the idea was Travis, but that's because he didn't want to cook for another person. They came to a very quick yes, otherwise.

Carson DM'd Y/n the next morning and asked him if he wanted to be apart of Lunch Club.

Of course he said yes. Who would turn down the opportunity to join a group of great guys? Who would turn down the opportunity to move in with their crush? No one. Especially not Y/n.

~Your POV~

Waking up is immediately the best decision I've made. Not only did it mean reading Carson's DM, it also meant moving in with Cooper. Moving in. With Cooper. I can't wipe the smile off my face as I run downstairs to grab food. I see my parents and they smile.

"Mom, dad, I'm moving out!" I say, before going back up. I start packing once I finish eating, messaging the boys about when I could move in. I live in California, about a half hour away from the boys, so I don't have to go that far. They tell me I can head over whenever so my parents join me in packing and I am about halfway through putting my room into boxes when I stop and look at them. "You're really letting me just, move out and into a house with a bunch of my friends?" I ask, and they look up at me too.

"Hun, you're an adult. We are grateful that you are moving out and going out into the real world again now that College is over," my mom tells me, and I nod in understanding.

Driving on the highway and blasting music, I can't stop grinning. I can't believe I'm a new recruit for the Lunch Club!

Yeah the ending is trashy there's gonna be a part 2 but I've been really preoccupied talking to someone the past few nights so I'm sorry this didn't come out sooner. Love you all!

~Abbey