💖Rainy Sundays || Travis x Female!Reader💖

This is just going to be short and basically one big fluff because the last chapter was rough lmao

~Your POV~

"Y/n you know you have to get up at some point," Travis's voice seeped into my subconsciousness, and I groaned, pulling my blankets closer to me.

"But it's rainy and cold out," I drawled, and he exhaled. I don't open my eyes.

"But I wanna snuggle and play Animal crossing with you. You can have my hoodie, too," his words have me sit up, and I'm in a blanket burrito. I glare at his cute wishes.

"Fine. But we get to eat food first. And I get to make it," I look at him incredulously, and he holds a hoodie towards me.

"Deal."

I go into the kitchen and start cooking homemade grilled cheese sandwiches, his hoodie going down to my mid thigh. I was wearing short pajama shorts which weren't visible under the hoodie, seeing as it engulfed me completely.

"Y/n? I'm shocked to see you out of bed on a day like today," Cooper says as he walks into the kitchen, and I put the two grilled cheese sandwiches on plates.

"I was coaxed out of bed with promise of a hoodie, animal crossing, food, and snuggles," I say, gesturing with sleeves that went past my hands. He just chuckled and grabbed a water before leaving. I carry the plates to the room I share with Travis, two water bottles in the pocket of the hoodie.

"OOH! YUM!" he exclaims, a smile on his face when I hand him his plate.

"Water's in my pocket, please grab," I state, and he reaches into the pocket to grab a bottle. I then sit next to him, seeing that he shifted our gaming setups so that they were next to each other.

"This is good, thank youuuu," Travis smiles over at me, and I smile back.

"I'm glad. You're welcooooome," I mimic his tone, and he chuckles. We load up Animal Crossing and we start working on the decorations of our house. We didn't stream it because we wouldn't be on for too long and plus, he promised snuggling.

We played for about an hour before I noticed it was 1 and I was cold. "Trav, can we snuggle now?" I give him my puppy eyes and he chuckles.

"Yez," he replies, so we save our progress and turn off our computers, before climbing into bed. He grabs his laptop and puts on (netflix show) since we'd already started binging it the last time it was rainy and cold. We got under the covers and prop ourselves up with our pillows. I climb in between his legs and he wraps his arms around me, his chin on my shoulder. "You're the cuddliest girlfriend ever, I swear," he says with a laugh, and I find one of his hands to lace my fingers through his.

"Well you're the best boyfriend to cuddle with. So it's a win-win for me," I retort, making him hug me tighter. I smile to myself, thinking about how lucky I am to have such a ray of sunshine for a boyfriend. "Travis?"

"Hm?" He hums in question.

"I luv you," I say with a childish voice. He kisses my cheek.

"I luv you too," he mimics me, and I never want to leave his embrace. What I wouldn't do to spend all of my rainy Sundays like this.

Okay this is again short and fluff-overload but I'm trying to assuage the wounded from my last chapter lmao. And a warning: I got another angsty idea, so be prepared for it. I hope you guys thought this was soft cuz this is really the only way I can write about Travis. Especially since my younger brother's name is Travis :0 Love you all!

~Abbey