✨I Hate Parties || Schlatt x Reader✨

~Your POV~

Being a Twitch streamer comes with a lot of perks. Truly, it does. It means getting invited to Twitch Con and meeting some amazing people. It means meeting fans who adore you and being the one signing autographs and taking photos with people who look up to you. It's truly an amazing feeling.

Only the after parties suck.

I hate parties. Ever since I got socially outcasted at a high school party, I've despised even the idea of them. But my friend Pokimane is a very demanding person and she loves parties.

So here I am, standing in the corner of a house whose owner is nowhere to be seen, a solo cup with water in my hand, my phone in the other. There was no point in trying to sit; the couches had couples making out, the tables had people playing beer pong, the chairs had stoners occupying them. "I can't believe I'm still here," I mutter to myself, checking to see it was already midnight. I mean honestly, how does a bunch of nerdy Twitch streamers manage to be so frat-party-esque?

"Y/n! Come onnnn! You're supposed to be having fun!" An overly enthusiastic and buzzed Poki comes over to me, and I shake my head.

"Poki, you know how I am with parties. The words 'party' and 'fun' never go in the same sentence for me," I see her smile falter.

"Well, the sentence 'Parties are not fun' contains both of those words, you know," a man's voice behind me startles me, and I chuckle at his input. Poki lights up.

"Schlatt! Oh, OH," a smirk replaces Poki's smile as something devious enters her mind. She brings me over to where he is but I keep myself facing her. I was looking to go home, not interact with strangers. "Schlatt, would you please help me get Y/n to actually become a part of this party?" She bats her eyelashes with puppy dog eyes and I cave in, deciding to turn to see the man she's pleading to. I come face to face, or should I say face to chest, with a tall man. He has dark brown hair, a black hat with a black hoodie and jeans with white sneakers. When I look up at his face I catch his gaze and his whole demeanor shifts. Shit. He's attractive.

"Why not. Do you have anything in mind?" He peels his gaze from mine and looks at her, and I turn to look at her with wide eyes. I mouth 'he's hot' to her, and she nods with a smile, mouthing back 'I know' before she looks at him.

"Well I definitely think they should meet your friends, first. I'm sure Carson would be proud of you for bringing back a catch," she winks at us both before skipping away. I look up at him with wide eyes but he just laughs and grabs my hand. Great. More social interaction.

"Come on, you're meeting my friends," he says as he drags me toward a group of boys surrounding one on a skateboard.

"Schlatt! Where'd you pick this one up from?" Another tall man with dark brown hair, glasses, and a deep voice brings attention to us, and I instantly go red. My hand is let go of and immediately gets taken by the deep-voiced man. "I'm Ted, and you are?"

"Y-Y/n," I reply, and he smiles. I'm quickly introduced to everyone, including the skaterboy, Cooper. It didn't take very long to get me talking around these boys, surprisingly. I'd been on SMPLive, but it didn't click in my head that these boys were the original creators of that server. The conversation went from Minecraft to Streaming to life in general, and I came out of my shell.

"So, Y/n, you dating anyone?" Charlie asks. At this point we're all sitting on the ground outside in a cult circle, and we've all had at least a little bit to drink.

I feel my face grow hot. "Uh, no. I'm quite single.  How about you guys? You dating anyone?" I flip the conversation onto them, but I still see Cooper elbow Schlatt in my peripheral. Charlie, Ted, and Noah all started talking about their girlfriends, and I was very intrigued.