💖Catch Me || Cooper x Reader💖

Requested by sharky_sharkk Hope you like this fluff! Loosely inspired by @mukesbaby :)

~Your POV~

There was a time in my life where I thought I'd never be in a situation like this.

I'd always imagined myself with a different person, doing a different thing, far from the people I am around.

Yet here I am.

With Cooper.

Glaring at the skateboard he's trying to get me onto.

"Come on baby, I'm going to be right here!" he pleads, and I look at him for a long minute. His eyes were begging me to try. I uncross my arms and take a step forward.

"Cooper, I swear, if I fall and you don't catch me, no snuggles for a week," I threaten, and he pouts.

"I'll catch you, I promise," he looks me in the eyes and I trust him. So I take a deep breath and put a foot on the board, using his shoulder to put the other one on. I instantly feel unsafe, and I clutch onto my boyfriend with a death grip. He puts his hands on my waist and starts pushing me slowly. After gaining some confidence, I let go of his shoulders and he loosens his grip on my waist. "If you want to try to push off with one foot and actually skate, I'll be right here," he tells me, and I smile. I take a foot off and push back on the ground, giving myself some speed. I manage to get my foot back on and ride it a little bit.

"Cooper!" I laugh, doing it again, "I am actually doing it!" I look back at him with a smile and I see him grinning from ear to ear. Suddenly his grin falls and he runs forward, grabbing me just before I went down the ramp that I would have probably eaten shit on. The board ventures down to the bottom and rolls to a stop, and we both laugh. His arms still around me, he holds me close to him, and I lean into his warmth.

"The two things I love have finally combined. This has to be the best day of my life," he says, and I blush, smiling up at him. He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you, you skater boy," I put my hands in his hair and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you, my soon to be skater boy/girl," he replies with a grin, before running down to grab his board. "Now, you wanna keep trying?" I nod and he smiles, his eyes full of adoration, and I've never felt so much love for someone in my life.

Short asf, I know, but I don't wanna drag out something that can be so simple and cute geroguherguhtr sorryyy I hope you guys liked it! I have a few more requests coming so keep an eye out for them! Love you all!

~Abbey