✨Prince Charming Pt. 2 || Noah x Female!Mute!Reader✨

Someone asked for a part two, so they shall receive a part two! THANK YOU FOR 3k!!

~Two days later: Your POV~

I check my phone to make sure I didn't arrive unreasonably early. 10:55. That should be perfect. I had to explain why I wasn't able to go out with Jeremy tonight and he almost had a heart attack when he found out I was going out with another guy. Thankfully Jeremy is super supportive of me and he has a girlfriend of his own so he decided to spend the night with her. I chuckle to myself and shake my head.

"Y/n!" I hear my name, and I look over to see Noah in a car with a smile on his face. I smile and walk over, but by the time I'd gotten to the car door, he is there holding it open. I roll my eyes and nod in thanks as I get in, holding my purse close to me as I buckle and he gets in next to me. "So I saw you in my chat yesterday," he says as he starts driving.

"Yep," I use voice over on my phone so that he doesn't have to read my replies while driving. He smiles.

"So I'm not exactly a, how do you say, a romantic? I'm not huge on dates, but my friends are dying to meet you, so I am going to admit: we're going to my place on the first date," I cover my mouth to keep from laughing out, and he looks at me.

"All good, Noah. I can't wait to see your not-drunk friends!" he nods and drives us in a peaceful silence towards his house.

Once we pull into the driveway, I see a few boys walking around, their shadows casting onto the front lawn. I go to get out of the car but Noah opens the door for me, and I blush.

"You look lovely, by the way," he offers me an arm, and I can't help but hide my face in his shoulder for a moment as we walk up to his house. He really does treat me like a princess. How is he not a romantic?

"Welcome to our humble abode, Y/n," I am greeted by the blonde with glasses who stayed sober with Noah, and I nod to him with a smile. I grab my phone and decide my voice over on my notes is probably best to use.

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you. I'd love to learn everyone's names," I look up at Noah and he has a look of excited nervousness that I try to soothe by brushing my free hand against his. He takes hold of it and I bite my lip to keep from smiling.

"I'm Carson," the blonde says, and I put my phone in my jacket pocket to shake his hand. I am introduced to Cooper next, and we all sit for a few minutes.

"Oh! Travis! Come meet Noah's date!" Cooper calls out to someone behind me. I turn and smile at the sheepish boy with short, dark brown hair.

"Hi, I'm Travis, it's nice to meet you," he holds out a hand and I shake it with a smile.

"She's mute, so she doesn't talk. She uses her phone and it reads out messages for her," Noah explains to Travis, and his eyes light up. He starts moving his hands, and it doesn't take me long to realize he has just said 'hi ' in sign language. I smile brightly and sign it back, which makes him smile too. ' you know sign language. i am happy ' I tell him.

"I learned it a while ago. I like patterns and moving my hands in different ways to form words was something I thought was really cool. Especially since I suck at English," he speaks in reply, and I nod.

"What are you guys talking about?" Cooper asks, and I grab my phone.

"Travis knows sign language. We only had a brief conversation in it but it's still nice to know someone who can speak it," I explain, and a look of annoyance flashes over Noah's face for a second.

"Well, since everyone's here, I figured it'd just be nice for everyone to get to know Y/n and vice versa. I know it's late so it makes doing a lot of things difficult. But I hope to have Y/n over more often and I wanted everyone to be comfortable around each other," Noah remarks, sheepishly looking at me, and I blush bright red. I nod and so does everyone else.

And so we spend the next hour talking and sharing interests and likes and passions. Honestly, it was really nice to feel like I have a group of friends. By the end of the hour, I decide to teach the boys how to read sign language. They don't have to speak it since I can hear them, but to know they can understand at least their names and simple things like 'hello ' makes me feel more at ease. The boys seem to thoroughly enjoy learning how to sign their names and they ask for more words to learn. I just chuckle and show the basics. I look at Travis to see a smile on his face. 'what? ' I sign to him. 'I am usually not the one who watches people do new things because i already know how to do it. it is funny ' he replies, and I smile, happy to know he feels better about his abilities.

"Hey, it's getting pretty late, so I think I should take Y/n home," Noah says, and I check the clock to see it's already 12:30. I nod in agreement.

"At least we're all night owls," I type, and they all laugh. So we get into Noah's car and I just use the GPS to get him to my apartment. When we arrive, he offers to walk me up to my apartment. I don't object, so we get into the elevator and I click the 4. "Do you maybe want to stay and watch a movie? I don't want the night to end yet," I look at him and he looks at me with soft eyes.

"I'd love to. I don't want it to end either," he tells me, and I nod. We head into my apartment and I gesture to it, welcoming him. "I can wait here if you want to change into something more comfortable," he suggests, and I nod, grateful. I change into a T-shirt and sweatpants, taking off some of my makeup and throwing my hair up into a ponytail.

"I have a fuzzy pink robe if you want to change as well," I joke, and I hear his laugh from the other room. When I walk out to my living room, he stares at me with a look I've never seen before. I raise an eyebrow in question and he walks over to me.

"I know this sounds forward, but you look so cute in a comfortable outfit that I could kiss you," his tone is soft and sincere, and I cover my face for a moment to hide my blush. I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek before hopping onto my couch and turning on my TV. We decide on Titanic and he sits next to me, under a blanket.

When it gets to the part where Rose undresses for Jack and lays on the couch, I turn to Noah, looking him dead in the eye, and mouth the words as she says "paint me like one of your French girls" with a completely straight face. He goes bright red before we laugh and I smile. I put my head on his shoulder and he puts an arm around my waist.

The movie ends and I'm nearly asleep. I manage to type through half-lidded eyes 'Please don't leave. I have only had villains trick me into love, and you're the first Prince Charming I've ever met. I can't lose you. Please.' He takes my phone to read what I've written and moves a pillow behind his head, laying down on the couch with me on top of him.

"I'm not going anywhere," he whispers, and he plays with my hair as I drift off to sleep. Safe, happy, and quite quickly falling in love with my Prince Charming.

:) I dunno what to put here lol I hope you guys liked this! Love you all!

~Abbey