『 extra no. 3 』

Start from the beginning

Katsuki sighed after hearing no response. He thought that maybe you are really asleep and that he's not going to fix this problem tonight after all. He doesn't want to go to bed thinking that you're still mad at him.

"I'm sorry for being a dick, earlier." he sighed before planting a light kiss on your shoulder, "I know t'was really immature for me to say something like that, and even though you told me before that I shouldn't get jealous about petty things, I still got jealous. I'm sorry, babe."

Katsuki isn't the type of guy that can be very honest about what he felt and more like the type of guy to bottle things up on his own, but this time, he can't seem to keep his emotions to himself anymore.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)... It's just that I got jealous after seeing that guy hugging you and I got scared thinking about what if you'll leave me. I know that seemed fucking pathetic and petty of me. I should've just listened to you first before reacting." Katsuki before he rested his head on your back again, "maybe I'm just insecure and shit. I'm sorry."

"Please don't hate me, (y/n)." Katsuki whispered as his shaky breath touched your back, "I'm sorry for being so insensitive to you. Fuck, I don't even know what to do with myself anymore."

Katsuki, who was holding the tears back ever since earlier, began to roll down from his eyes, "Ah, I always teased you for being a crybaby and look at me now, crying like a bitch." he chukled while letting his tears fall from his eyes, since his hands refused to let you go.

"(y/n), i love you." he whispered again, "I know you probably won't hear this but I wanted you to know you are my everything. I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry about earlier..."

"I know I'm not a perfect guy for you since I always fucked things up, I'm not the best man out there but I will always try my best to show you how much I love you and how you really mean so damn much to me." he added while being silently sobbing.

"I still can't believe that you even married someone like me and I swear to god, marrying you is the best day of my life. You just suddenly barged into my life, and just like that (y/n), you swept me off my feet. You're a m'fucking queen." Katsuki grinned as he stared at your back again. But little does Katsuki know, you were listening to him all along.

"I know that I told you to go and stick with that guy earlier, but I didn't mean it. I don't want you for anybody. I only want you to look at me and only me." You bit your lower lip to avoid making a sound, but your eyes were shedding silent tears. You can't explain how touched you were after hearing Katsuki and it also pains you to know that he's crying, too.

"Ah shit. Can't fucking believe I'm being so emotional. But I promise, we'll talk again tomorrow." you felt Katsuki slowly unwrapping his arms around you and even planted a kiss on your cheeks, "I'll be sure to apologize properly tomorrow, good night, baby cakes. I love you."

Debating whether or not you're going to stop him from leaving, your hands moved on its own and grabbed the end of Katsuki's shirt — tugging it and making Katsuki look towards you. His puffy eyes and red nose just proved that he just cried.

His eyes widened as he saw you wide awake. He was left frozen in his place and speechless, still don't know what to say.

"Stay." your voice were hoarse but you were able to say it, "Stay with me, Katsuki."

And without a word, Katsuki went back in the bed again, his arms scooped you again and this time you were facing him.

"I'm sorry." you heard him say. You rested your head on his chest, slowly nodding at him.