01

【愛に縛られて】

bound by love

it's been two years when you and world's famous Ground Zero had been happily married with each other. You even wondered how did someone, who is a very well known guy fell in love with you in the first place, but it's not like you're complaining since Katsuki — despite him being all angry all the time in front of others, he's different when he's with you.

You were living a peaceful yet fulfilling lifelong relationship with your husband. Having early coffees in the morning, going to work as pro heroes, having dinner together- everything was too perfect for the both of you.

Of course there are times when you had fights, but knowing the big ball of grenade you have, Katsuki doesn't want you both go to sleep without having a proper talk and make up. Even though he's a bit grumpy and childishly petty most of the time.

He's been taking good care of you, and you did took care of him too as well. You two were called as the power couple back in Yuuei.

You both are pretty good heroes, Katsuki being the number one hero and you being his number one fan- everything worked out for the both of you just fine.

"Katsuki! Are you going on patrol today?" you asked as you were fixing his hero costume. And as you were fixing it, you can't help but admire his mature and well toned biceps.

He worked hard for everything, and he's gotten even more mature over the years.

"Do you like what you're seeing, love?" his deep voice brought you back to reality. His words made you felt like you were checking him out and you can't help it but to pinch his arms really hard out of embarrassment.

"Jackass! It's not like I'm checking you out or anything!" you smiled as Katsuki enveloped you in his arms as he rested his chin on the top of your head.

"I don't fucking want to go to work today. I just want to cuddle my wife." you can imagine Katsuki already pouting as he tighten the wrap of his arms around you.

"Oh well sorry to say this mister, but you need to kick some villain ass today. Because I'll be out the whole day." wrapping your arms towards the stubborn Katsuki who doesn't want to go to work.

You heard Katsuki sighed heavily as he replied with his infamous disappointed tone, "Fine."

You can't help it but to laugh at his childishness. He gets so childish when he's at home but as he stepped outside your house, he's the Katsuki everybody knows- the scary foul mouthed but very reliable hero.

"Come on now, Katsuki. I promise I'll stop by your office later as soon as I finished my errand. So cheer up, Kacchan~" you teased him as you placed both of your hands in his cheeks, but he was already staring at you when you raised your eyes towards his face.

You heard him sigh as he spoke, "What did I even do to deserve a wife like you?"

"What are you talking about--"

"(your name), I love you." you felt your heart skipped a beat after hearing what he said. You're the type of person that can be easily flustered, so you immediately cupped your face out of embarrassment but Katsuki took your hands off your face.

"My girl is the prettiest, why am I so blessed?" he continued.

His face moved forward to yours as he kissed your forehead. He had no choice but to let you go or he knows that you'll gonna smack him. He chuckled after seeing your face as red as a tomato but he found it very cute.

"You idiot!" You began to push him outside your apartment.

But Katsuki beging Katsuki, he doesn't want to go yet, "Where's my goodbye kiss?"

"Kiss my ass! You big dummy!" your voice escalated because you were too embarrassed.

But Katsuki smirked, "I'd be glad to do so, (y/n)."

"Oh shut up, pomegranate!"