37

You are wrapped up by layers of sweaters and mouth covered by a face mask and you're basically feeling all hot and sweat are dripping down from all parts of your body.

Being all soaked up in your own sweat as your fever breaks, you suddenly became as weak and trembly as a kitten, all the energy and strength you have vanish.

Katsuki placed his hand over your forehead as he checked your temperature, "You're still burning up, (y/n)."

He placed a cold pack on your forehead as he removed his hand, you felt really cold despite the fact that you're already soaked in your sweat and been wrapoed up with thick sweaters.

Your body trembled that made Katsuki immediately react by cupping your face, "Hey, (y/n)? I got you, okay? You'll be fucking fine. It's alright, I got you, I promise."

Katsuki tied your hair into a ponytail, and tying it with a piece of rubber tie. And he began to wipe the droplets of sweat that are dripping from your face with a towel.

Katsuki stood up from where he was sitting, planning to go and buy you the medicine you needed when you unconsciously gripped his shirt, making him turn to you.

"You're leaving?" you asked that made Katsuki scrunch his eyebrows.

you felt very weird, you never felt so terrified of being left alone. Maybe it's because of your fever but you felt scared knowing that you'll be left alone.

"I'll just go buy you something for your fever, I'll be back." Katsuki said in a soft way, making you hold your hands back.

Katsuki grinned as he tried to comfort you, "Do you want me to get you anything, (y/n)?"

Too exhausted to even speak, you slowly shook your head in response to him. He took that as an answer and got outside to buy the things you needed.

He planned to go to the nearest convenience store that he can buy so that he can be back to you without a hitch.

"I'll come to pick you little dudes up after class okay? Don't talk to strangers and never leave the school, okay?" Kirishima already brought Aoi and Akashi to daycare.

The two boys nodded, making the redhead hero stick is thumbs up while flashing his toothy grin.

As soon as the two boys went already inside their room, Kirishima took the phone from the pocket of his pajamas to call Katsuki when someone interrupted him.

He received an imcoming call from a fellow pro hero. It was Fat gum. Fatgum was the pro hero he had a mission with in the past and became friends with the pro hero later on.

"Fatgum! What's up--"

"Kirishima, we need to discuss something. Are you free?" the tone of his voice was grim and the matter seems a big deal.

Kirishima's natural cheerful face ashen and was replaced by a serious one, "Yeah, I'm free. Why?"

"Villains, Kiri. And this is a big crime syndicate." Kirishima knew that he needed to know the details.

Chills was sent to his spine as he felt like he was being watched. It was a hero's instinct but he felt danger along with the unknown stare he was sensing. Someone is definitely watching him from afar.

But when he turned his head to search who was it, there's no single soul was in the area.

"I'll be there at exactly 20 minutes, Fatgum." he went inside his car and immediately started the engine and drove away.

"Okay, I'll just send you the location." Kirishima bit his thumb nail and that wasn't a good thing. Big Villains don't really exist now ever since the League of Villains was caught.

He suddenly felt that something is going to happen and he had this feeling that it won't be a good one.

Silently hoping that his intuition wrong, but he couldn't just shrug the bad feeling off his mind.

"What is going on?"