15

Katsuki slammed the door open as soon as he got home, making Mitsuki jump and curse him for scaring the hell out of her.

"I found her!" Katsuki exclaimed as he grabbed Mitsuki's shoulders and began to shake her.

Mitsuki smacked his head, making him whine in pain, "Who now? You moron have some respect to your mother!"

"Old hag, I found (y/n)!" the news made Mitsuki's eyes widen in surprise. She cupped her mouth and started to squeal like a teenage girl in love.

"Really?! Where is she?" she started to look behind Katsuki as she began to search for (y/n) in the room.

"I found her and we have two brats that'll be joining the family." Mitsuki couldn't help it but jump in excitement.

"Well, looks like I'm going to be a grandma!" Mitsuki announced proudly. Her hands placed on her hip while beaming with confidence.

"But there is one problem." the excitement that was painted over Mitsuki's face was washed away in an instant.

"What is it?"

Katsuki scratched his head, "She lost her memories, and remember that Icyhot bastard I told you back in highschool?"

"Oh the one who has a half hot, half cold quirk? the todoroki?" Mitsuki sat on the chair as she started to sip water from her glass.

"Well yeah whatever, (y/n) is living with that bastard." after hearing what Katsuki said, Mitsuki almost choked on her water.

"You shit! Then what are you doing? Go steal your girl back, you moron! Yer' gonna let that half 'n' half bastard steal your wife, huh?" Mitsuki started to raise her voice as she nagged Katsuki.

Katsuki let out an audible, heavy sigh, "Hell no! But I don't even know where to start! And quit yelling you old hag!"

Mitsuki grabbed Katsuki by the collar and her expression was pretty much obvious that she's getting annoyed.

"Huh? What did you say? Wanna go, bitch?" Mitsuki growled.

Tiny explosions were exploding on Katsuki's palms and he is definitely not backing down from his mother.

"Bring it on, old hag!" but Katsuki is happy that Mitsuki is on his side even though he's a dick.

'I promise, I'll make (y/n) mine again and we'll live together again with our brats. And this time, I won't fail on letting her know how much she mean the fucking world to me.'