93

♱ chapter 93 - C ♱

"Hawks, possible threat near Hound Dog's location." Hatsume spoke quietly as she pointed a certain location. She immediately spotted men wearing a haori and hakama heading towards Hound Dog's location.

Hawks immediately picked up the only thing that can immediately contact the other Heroes and to alert them, "Oi, Delta. You might want to tilt your head at the back for a bit, you got company." Hawks conceded as his facial expression hardened.

"Sir Hawks, we also spotted them, should we proceed to engage into combat?" Hawks heard Izuku, making him turn towards their direction and saw him pointing at Hound Dog's team.

"Stay put, Midoriya. You're not allowed to move unless Aizawa says so." he replied as he glance over the other direction and there are people swarming over the parameters. "HEY HAWKS LET ME FIGHT, DAMMIT!" the winged hero immediately facepalmed his face after hearing Katsuki's loud, angry voice in the radio.

Hawks grab the radio over to his mouth, "Aizawa, we're surrounded. This might be an ambush." ignoring Katsuki and paying full attention to the suspicious men around them. They haven't made a move yet but that makes it even more weird.

Because why wouldn't they try to surround Hound Dog's team without doing anything. They were just plain standing there, not making any move at all.

Hawks heard Aizawa let out a sigh in the other side of the line. He signaled his hands towards his team to be prepared incase conflict arises. Hawks and his team began to move in separated location to look over the whole parameter if there is more men and that proves his theory correct. They are surrounded and that isn't a good thing.

"We're in their domain, so if they try to pull anything funny, don't hesitate to fight them." as Hawks heard Aizawa's reply, he couldn't help but grin widely. He wondered how long has it been since he get to fight seriously. . .

Hawks stood from his seat as his red wings flapped open, he can already felt the adrenaline rush kicking in and he admitted that he's also feeling nervous, too. He knew that it will be a long night for them.

"You all heard it well, right? Let's do this."

"Shota, what's the plan?" Endeavor asked as he roamed his head around, trying to adjust his eyes in the dark.

Miruko did the same thing as Endeavor, "I'm ready to beat that Kei to pulp." she sneered as she began to crack her knuckles.

"Keep it down with the noises, we might get caught here." Edgeshot warned the Rabbit Hero which made her give him a scowl.

Aizawa rolled his tired eyes as he began to walk first, leaving them behind a few steps from him. But his attempt was interrupted when a man, wearing a formal tuxedo, holding a katana on his hands stood across him. But what sent chills over Aizawa's skin was the three developed nomus standing behind the man.

"I just want to let you know that the young master wishes not to be disturbed, please leave or you'll have to regret entering this place. I'm Travis, the servant of the young master." the man spoke in the most polite manner as he bowed his head towards them.

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do if we refuse? We're here to take back Eri, step aside if you wish to be spared." Miruko was the first one to reply, sticking her arms out as she began to place herself in a fighting stance.