71

"Shoto, I'm really happy for you." you began to tear up as you fixed Shoto's bow. You can't help but to be happy for Shoto who is now getting married.

You sniffled and tried to hold your tears back, making Shoto chuckle while he placed his hands on the top of your head.

"(y/n), you don't have to be so dramatic. I'm just getting married, I'm not going away." Shoto laughed, making you mimic him while making faces at him as you slap his shoulders.

"Shut up!" It has been a whole five months since the incident where he got severly injured by engaging into combat, but things had settled down in the five months.

After being on the hospital for months, Shoto had to move his wedding day, and the day where he gets to be married is today.

You still got to see Katsuki time by time, and whenever you see him, tgere is still that lingering feeling of pain in your chest. He's always there, and you can't seem to push your feelings away. But instead, you are being drawn towards him.

You thought that it be the best if you and Katsuki should be apart for now but that wasn't the case. Everytime you try to run away from him, you still find yourself wanting him for yourself.

You get jealous everytime you see Katsuki and the girl named Camie together.

You shrugged your head, trying to push the thoughts of jealousy inside your head. You needed to focus on Shoto because today is his big day.

"Seriously (y/n), you need to stop crying. You're going to ruin your makeup." Shoto tried to hold his laughter to himself while he took a tissue from the nearest table, wiping the tears that are escaping your eyes like an older brother would do.

Shoto looked stunning in his white tuxedo, he is like a prince right out from a fairytale book.

"I don't care, I'm just really happy!" you exclaimed as you grabbed the tissue and wiped your face carefully, trying not to ruin your makeup. You spent a long time just to put on your makeup after all.

His hetechromatic eyes fixated on you as he tried to stop you from crying. He was happy himself, too. He is about to marry the girl he loved after all. He's about to marry Momo.

"Geez, come here." Shoto sighed as he grab you and pulling you into a hug. He ran his fingers on your (h/c) hair while shushing you.

"Hey, you two are having a great time here and forgot to invite us." You and Shoto turned your head towards the familiar voice, It was Enji.

"Mommy! Papa!" Enji was carrying both Aoi and Akashi in both of his arms while standing at the door. Along with him was Rei who is also beautiful in her white dress.

Rei and Enji went inside the room where you and Shoto was staying on, "You're finally getting married. We're proud of you, Son." Enji muttered as he placed both Aoi and Akashi down.

Enji pulled everyone into a bear hug, making everyone get squished inside his arms, and everyone just laughed. Maybe Enji is just too happy for Shoto. And until the very end, Enji was a great father to Shoto, even though they both have a bad past together.

"Everyone is wondering where you guys are and to find you having a family gathering without us seriously cringed me." you turned to see who is speaking on the door and you saw Dabi, in his black tuxedo, leaning on the door while crossing his arms. He plastered a wide smile on his face.

Natsuo and Fuyumi was also there with him, "Sho! My man, you're going to get yourself a wife!" Natsuo exclaimed as he pumped his fist on the air.